WTF cycle

(3 Posts)
happyhow Wed 05-Mar-14 10:57:54

Hi,

I had an ERPC on 23rd Jan following a missed miscarriage at 11+6 (baby measuring 6+2). I bled for 13 days then had on off spotting for the next few weeks.

4 weeks to the day, I had 3 days of brown thick mucus which needed a panty liner but nothing more - was this my period? I had assumed it was just more random spotting. I'm nearly 6 weeks since ERPC and currently have fuller boobs which are slightly painful and feel bloated - things I would normally get just before period/pregnant but there's no sign of it turning up and cheapie internet tests are coming back negative (these have always given me a positive early).

I did have sensitive nipples/sore/bigger boobs around time of ovulation and leading up to period when I then found out I was pregnant last time (first period since having my son last Jan) but I was still breast feeding so it was more pronounced then but assumed it was to do with that and it's only dawned on me this morning that this could be a new sign of ovulation.

Any one got any experience of this? Would just like to work out if I'm in a new cycle or not!

happyhow Wed 05-Mar-14 21:35:56

Bump

duvetheaven Thu 06-Mar-14 18:57:02

I think your title says it all, the WTF cycle. From what you have said it does sound in keeping with the random nature of periods before they fall back into a regular pattern - if they were regular? I hope someone else can give you their views also. Good luck and sorry about your MMC.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now