Bad headaches a few days after ERPC

(3 Posts)
willitbe Sat 01-Mar-14 14:35:57

Please can anyone give any suggestions on how to deal with headache and neck pain?

I had emergency erpc last Sunday, and for last couple of days I have had a stiff sore neck accompanied by headache. I am not sure if it is due to physical pain from manipulating while under anaesthetic or dropping hormones or what, but paracetamol and ibuprofen are doing nothing to ease the pain.

Would love to know how others dealt with headache following m/c.

Lottystar Sat 01-Mar-14 20:17:16

So sorry for your loss op, I had awful headaches after my mc too. If ibuprofen or paracetamol aren't working I'd speak with your Dr and see if they can proscribe something stronger. I had the headaches on and off for a few weeks. All the best, I hope you feel better soon.

willitbe Tue 04-Mar-14 16:22:02

Thank you for your reply. My headache is still here, I did have to go and get some stronger painkillers from the doctors. It is the first time I have had a headache following a miscarriage, one of the nurses I saw, said it does happen quite a bit too. I am hoping that this headache goes soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now