missed miscarriage

(4 Posts)
GeorgiaJoy Thu 27-Feb-14 02:56:40

hi everyone in december i found out i was pregnant by a home test after i missed 2 months worth of periods, on january the 4th i had my first meeting with my midwife everything went well later that night i started bleeding not much but was concerned so i rang my midwife and she said to go to a&e to be checked over when i got there they found an infection in my urine but they said it seems everything is okay with my baby but they ran a few test just to be sure. the following day the bleeding stopped so i was not to worried i then had my scan 5days later, i knew something was up so i covered my eyes to try not look at the screen:-( then i got told the devastating news that there was no heartbeat i just couldnt help myself but look at the screen and cry! i then had my d&c i think its called and about 2-3 weeks after i got a normal period now just 3weeks after my first period im bleeding really heavy again &got the worse pains in my lower stomach and keep going to the toilet alot? can someone please help?!

2beornot Thu 27-Feb-14 07:09:49

You must go back to EPU or gp. It's possible that they didn't remove everything during your procedure (ERPC).

I hope you're ok x

bakingtins Thu 27-Feb-14 07:34:37

georgia hope you've been ok overnight. I agree with 2be that this should be checked out. Heavy and irregular periods can be normal after MC but this sounds more dramatic than that do I think you should go back to EPU or the gynae department where you had your op. Hope you are ok.

GeorgiaJoy Thu 27-Feb-14 07:46:26

hi thank you both for your comments im definitely thinking of booking yet another doctors appointment, just getting fed up of keep on going there:-( and yeah not to bad thank you still got a bad belly ache been up a couple of times through the night, not to be rude but i would say the blood is alot darker than normal:-/ and is definitely heavier

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now