i am 35 weeks, find the baby dead inside?

(56 Posts)
happywithit Fri 21-Feb-14 22:56:46

i have 2 boys with c-section, i aaas pregnant with a girl this time, i was very exited, yesterday i did not feel nothing, no movement, i notice it in the night time, i waited until the morning, i called the hospital, they ask me to came, they cheek for the baby heart, not moving at all, they confirm the baby dead, very chocked, they give me tablet and i have to came back sunday 9am for trying for normal birth, anyone had any experience? is it more hard than giving birth to a life baby?

ateddybearfromdelaware1 Sun 23-Feb-14 19:08:48

Hope you are ok op x

changeforthebetter Sun 23-Feb-14 19:27:34

thanks For you and your family.

Sorry for your loss x

Sorry for your loss, thinking about you and hoping that you have the strength and support of those around you. I wish you all the love.

happywithit Sat 01-Mar-14 23:11:15

thank you all, and for SarahPatricia thank you so much, i have an other thread here is well as i was writing one in pregnancy and they move it here, so all my news are in the other one.
and i am ok but not much good as i am still remembering my baby and crying sometimes.
sometime i feel strong but i find myself just dreaming, i am not at all.
very very hard, specially if you dont have have dauthers and she was going to be the first and the only one.
but we cant do nothing about god decision.

JokersGiggle Sat 01-Mar-14 23:58:24

Hi
Its Sarah Patricia but with a name change (mean troll started being really vile to me :s )
I'm so very sorry for your loss, I've been praying daily for you and your family.
How are your boys handling things? And your husband? I can't imagine the pain you are in, i'm so sorry.
But your daughter is.in heaven now, at peace. She will never know sadness or pain, she's safe from the meanness of the human race. God will keep her safe and wait for the day (in many years time) when you can go to her. But right now you are needed here, God has blessed you with 2 wonderful boys to care for. And he may have other children for you.
Take time to grieve and take care of yourself, don't force yourself into being "normal" again until you are ready.
Private message me if you need, i'm here if you need me, any time.
you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now