Miscarriage?

(11 Posts)
Littlebear88 Tue 11-Feb-14 20:28:13

Looking for some advice/reassurance!
Found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago, now 7 weeks pregnant. I've had on/off spotting with some brown discharge for the past 2 and a half weeks.

My pg test is still positive and I haven't had any clots, cramps and only minimal pain. Have I had a miscarriage? Hopefully getting an early scan in the next couple of days.

sebsmummy1 Tue 11-Feb-14 20:31:18

I wouldn't worry too much.

I had a miscarriage a week and a half ago and my spotting just wouldn't let up. I seemed to have constant brown discharge with intermittent spotting right from the getgo.

A little spotting that stops is less worrying I think. Really really hope your scan is reassuring xxxx

Littlebear88 Tue 11-Feb-14 20:34:47

Thanks sebsmummy and sorry for your loss, xxx

bakingtins Tue 11-Feb-14 22:18:26

Spotting is v common. The positive test and absence of active bleeding, cramps and clots all sound hopeful, but only the scan will really tell you. Fingers crossed for good news for you.

Kaybedwell Mon 17-Feb-14 10:36:40

Hi I just found out that I've had a miscarrage I went to my scan thought I was 12wks and told I was only 8 wks 2 days but couldn't find a heartbeat on my baby I had a bit of spotting on tues phoned midwife told it's find if I'm not in pain had brown on wed morn then thurs had red had scan in afternoon when I wS toldy baby had died I was then given a tablet vagna to bring miscarriage on I got home and was in awful pain and heavy bleeding up all night really sick shaking etc then Friday the sac hand out been fine since bleeding like a normal period I have a constant headache feel num and deversyated just want to cry all the time my husband is being really strong we have / other children it's so hard I've loss my appetite is anyone felt this how long do u bleed for !
Also so so sorry for everyone who is going through this x

Littlebear88 Fingers crossed for an early scan over the next few days for you.

Kaybedwell - so sorry to hear about what you are going through.

Sebsmummy - sorry to hear about your loss too.

I'm in limbo land at the moment. Just waiting to be seen by Early Pregnancy Unit.

Don't have much advice to offer either of you ladies, but just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.

I had a miscarriage at 6/7 weeks in Jan, started as brown discharge/spotting but increased to red blood after 2/3 days. If its still just spotting try not to worry and good luck with the scan.

BlueFrenchHorn Tue 18-Feb-14 12:18:56

How are you feeling today littlebear? Brown blood is usually not cause for concern, and even mild period pain cramping isn't necessarily a bad sign. Have you been seen by the EPU yet?

Littlebear88 Tue 18-Feb-14 17:40:02

Hi I had a scan and everything was fine we saw the heartbeat, they don't know what is causing the bleed, didn't find anything else on the scan except baby and a cyst on my ovary, have still had some spotting on and off,

Sorry for your losses and fx for bfps soon xxxx

bakingtins Tue 18-Feb-14 17:42:09

smile good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

BlueFrenchHorn Tue 18-Feb-14 18:43:11

Great news OP!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now