Obsessing

(6 Posts)
dildoos Thu 30-Jan-14 19:43:34

I am obsessing about bring pregnant, it is the first and last thing I think about in the day!
I have had 4 mc and undergoing tests but in mean time has anyone any guidance in what I can do to try stop my feelings as some days feeling really miserable.
Please do join me for some mental support x

Katiejon Thu 30-Jan-14 21:51:10

Hi.
Try speaking with the Miscarriage Association.
I spoke with someone there on the telephone for days after I miscarried.

dildoos Fri 31-Jan-14 08:09:33

ThAnkyou Katie will call them now

Katiejon Fri 31-Jan-14 08:38:26

Let me know how you get on.
Miscarrying is horrible.
I had a mmc in between dd and ds.

squizita Fri 31-Jan-14 11:42:36

I agree about the helpline. It really helped.

I know it's a personal choice but I'd advise not to be tempted to get pregnant during testing. My tests came up with a treatable condition which, undetected, cause almost certain loss - treated, well over 50% chance of success per pregnancy. SO glad I learned that before I next conceived.

duvetheaven Mon 03-Feb-14 23:16:26

squizita do you you mind me asking if your testing was the nhs testing ?
dildoos - so sorry to hear of your 4 mc's. I think it is not uncommon to be in the position of thinking about pregnancy. In the past I used to plan a 10 k or 20 k race as somehing to focus on and plan for whilst I was 'resting' in between Mc's. I find it also stopped people enquiring about pregnancy plans. I found acupuncture worked for me. Are you interested in any of the alternative therapies even just to have a pampering treat? Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now