I think Bakingtins suggestion about ceasing all meds until you get a natural AF would be my thoughts too. Also, I have heard very good things about acupuncture and that aiding the body to reset itself. Several friends have had success with this and after a MMC in November, I went for a session and my AF arrived exactly 5 weeks after the MC started. I know it depends on each person, but it's worth a try if you are finding conventional medicine causing more confusion than help.
Thanks for your reply. Before the mc I had a short LP but I'd never failed to see a temp rise. It's not the clomid so much as the post mc change I'm concerned about, you hear of so many women getting pg soon after a mc it seems cruel to not even have a cycle back after 4 months! Called the FC today but just got an answerphone.
That sounds v frustrating. I'd call the clinic and hassle them again, and also ask the same question on the fertility boards as there is probably more experience with clomid over there. Did you have long or anovulatory cycles before the MC? I think in your shoes I'd stop all the meds until you have a natural AF then you know where you are up to, but if you have a deadline before changing treatments that must complicate your decision. Hope you are back on track soon.
Has anyone else waited this long? I started temping again after the mc at the start of September. No signs of Ov from temps or opks. I was given provera after 9 weeks to bring on a bleed, which it did, and I took the clomid again, but still no sign of Ov. 28 days later I started spotting, only a tiny bit of blood when I wiped, but I assumed that was AF and started the clomid, only it wasn't, I just had two days of spotting (and literally only one 'wipe' each day, not spotting through the day or enough to leave a mark in my knickers (sorry, tmi)). Still no temp rise or + opk stick. It's now been almost 4 months. All the FC said when I called was to take a pg test. I'm intending on calling them again but don't know if I'm just going to be told to keep waiting. I don't want to take any more clomid until I get a cycle back, but we're not due back at the FC until March, and that's when we're due to move onto IVF because the clomid hasn't worked - but I'm not being monitored on the clomid so I have no idea what is going on inside at the moment and whether there's any point taking the clomid even if I do bleed if it didn't make me Ov the last two cycles? Or whether I should ask if I can up the dosage?