No period since miscarrage

(5 Posts)
bushmills Sat 21-Dec-13 16:36:40

I had an ERPC on 18th November. I bled everyday for 4 1/2 weeks and then last week I got my AF - although I think it was what they call an altered AF. I did go to hospital because of the continual bleeding and they did see that I had ovulated and AF was on her way. I had a heavy period but only for 3 days. Everyone really is different. As above, I was told originally 4-6 weeks after ERPC but it depends on how far along you were, and therefore how high your HCG levels were etc. I had a mmc, baby died at 10 1/2 weeks and my pregnancy test was still positive 4 weeks after ERPC. Finally negative after 5 weeks and AF a few days later.

HollyBen Sat 21-Dec-13 08:27:45

Everyone is different. I had my first af 79 days (11 and a a half weeks) after my erpc in September. The wait felt endlesssad Hope you don't have long to wait

bakingtins Sat 21-Dec-13 07:40:20

4-6 weeks normal, and anything up to 3 months after an ERPC before they do anything.
I've normally been a week late, but everyone is different. Your cycle has to reset itself once the HCG is negative.
If you've had unprotected sex this cycle you might want to take a test, but don't get your hopes up too much, it's normal to be 'late'

I had a mc at the start of September and still haven't had a natural AF! I was told 4 to 6 weeks was normal.

Tia2005 Fri 20-Dec-13 22:40:03

I had a miscarriage on
24 /11 and I've still not had my period I'm about 4 days late .is this normal thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now