What a rollercoaster...

(7 Posts)
Bakingtins Thu 19-Dec-13 13:21:25

That's brilliant news, congratulations! If you see a good HB at 8 weeks you have a 97% chance of success.

Mummytobe81 Thu 19-Dec-13 13:09:53

Had the scan today. One baby with a heartbeat measuring 8 weeks 3 days! Dating scan on. 16th January! Fingers crossed until then x

Mummytobe81 Thu 12-Dec-13 08:52:55

Thanks for your reply and for your story. I'm signed off until next Thursday and have started knitting!! Trying to remain positive and keep myself going x

katatonic Wed 11-Dec-13 18:49:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mummytobe81 Wed 11-Dec-13 14:06:03

Thanks. Just very confused and the scan next Thursday seems ages away! X

Bakingtins Tue 10-Dec-13 15:40:18

That's a lot of emotion to pack into a few months, no wonder you are reeling. Everything crossed for a happy outcome for you and two little heartbeats next week.

Mummytobe81 Tue 10-Dec-13 14:13:08

I posted on here back in August after we had a mmc at 12 week scan. After the ERPC, I had an infection. Last month we got a positive pregnancy test and we're really excited - it felt really different. Anyway on Saturday I had some bleeding and Sunday stabbing pains on my right side of my abdomen. I was admitted to hospital with suspected ectopic on Sunday night. Yesterday I had an early scan - they found twins!!! Although only a heartbeat on one and they only measure 5+4 not the 7 I was expecting. I was told that def one is ok at the minute but that they can't be sure about the other. I am really confused. Go back GeForce a scan next Thursday and just can't feel happy yet even though DP is v excited.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now