How do you cope when a lost baby's due date approaches?

(27 Posts)
Makqueen2 Tue 08-Oct-13 12:42:18

I am very, very lucky to be 15 weeks pregnant, but the baby I lost earlier this year was due on November 9th. I was due to have a c section, so he/she would have been born last week of October.

I can't get out of my head the fact that I 'should' be 36 weeks pregnant now. I feel so sad at times and it just makes my anxiety about this pregnancy so much worse.

cmay13 Wed 23-Oct-13 22:52:56

Hello, My baby would have been due this coming Saturday 26th October, I lost my little one on the 19th April. I haven't 'got over' the loss of my baby, and I think about him/her alot. I haven't yet spoke to my partner about how I am feeling, and the fact the due date is approaching. To be honest, I've been scared of speaking about it in case I brake down.
I am trying to figure out what I want to do on Saturday that will mark the day my baby should have been brought into the world. It makes it a little harder as both my sisters are expecting daughters, One of which is due to be born any day now. So I'm trying to hold it together.

I believe that all lost babies are watching over their parents, and will forever be in our hearts, and we will never forget.
I pray you will get through your due dates and you will be Ok.

Whatever you choose to do, I'm sure your baby will know you are thinking of them<3 God bless you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers thanks xxx

pindorasbox Wed 23-Oct-13 23:05:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now