When did AF return?

(26 Posts)

I am impatiently waiting for AF to arrive so I can start taking clomid again and return to ttc. I don't think the pain will go away or lessen considerably at least, (especially with our closest friends at the same stage of pg as we would have been), until I can get pg again. It finally happened for us on the clomid so hopefully it can happen again. But how long might I be waiting before I can take it? I realise it's different for everyone but a straw poll would be helpful!

Hope the docs help both of you. My gp tried to tell me I should take a bit more time out before trying again anyway as I'd already been pregnant this year and it would be a strain on my body to get pregnant again straight away. I felt like pointing out the strain on my mental health after trying for two years to get pregnant in the first place!! And I've already waited 2 months for AF, never mind to start trying again!!
I think because I was already under the fertility clinic she didn't want to do anything (she admitted herself she 'wasn't exactly an expert in this area') apart from just sending me back there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now