Really early smiley after mc?

(3 Posts)
Thatssofunny Sun 01-Sep-13 09:20:00

Hi,

We've decided to re-start ttc this cycle and I've started using the cb digi advanced sticks again (used them when I got pregnant). I took the first one on cd8 - empty circle, then cd9- flashing smiley, now it's cd10 and I've got a fixed smiley. Wtf? Are my hormones just still all over the place? (I got a negative pg test and had my first period.) Usually, I don't ov until cd15 at the earliest,...mostly a bit later than that. Last time, I didn't start with the sticks until cd12, though. Am I doing something wrong? It's left me slightly confused and baffled now...

Bakingtins Sun 01-Sep-13 11:40:14

Fairly normal for cycles to be a bit all over the place for a few months afterwards. I'd take advantage, so to speak wink Good luck!

omama Sun 01-Sep-13 21:53:06

I had similar experience but at the other end of my first cycle ttc after mc, also using the cb digi advanced. I usually get a +ve opk around cd18 but this time it was on cd22 & then I came on 2 days later. Who knows why! I seem to think the leaflet says to wait 3 cycles after mc before using the opk, but I am going to try again this time. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now