not for human consumption

(10 Posts)
suzi4577 Wed 21-Aug-13 20:09:33

What a disaster, 2 mc back to back. This one I passed the sack at 11 weeks pregnant with missed mc at 6 weeks. Pushed bf away and have been hiding at home. My children are at their dads (2weeks- longest stay ever) and I told everyone else I am staying at bf's house - can't face ne1. I don't even know what to think about it all, what do u do - everything has gone, the msickness, early bump, just nothing left. Can't face other people, how do u listen and talk when all u can think about is this.........

suzi4577 Wed 21-Aug-13 20:26:58

Feel I should note that I have 3 children aged 4,7,8 and I am 32 - these were all fine and maybe I shouldn't be upset as I am so lucky already - but why would this happen - could this be something to do with new partner, could we have ongoing problems - since I told him to go away, very likely - god my heads a mess, think my hormones must be all over the shop.

PoppadomPreach Wed 21-Aug-13 20:34:18

I'm so sorry for your loss. I suspect your hormones are not helping at all, and of course you need to grieve. But I wouldn't start worrying about problems with your new partner, as sad as any miscarriage is, unfortunately they are so, so common (my SIL had one last week sadly) - I think the stat is 1 in 5 end in miscarriage, and maybe as many as 1 in 3 - so please don't worry - the chances are you will have a perfectly normal pregnancy next time.

Lots of cups of tea (well as many as your DC will allow......)

Zumbasmyfave Wed 21-Aug-13 21:05:18

Really sorry suzi. I understand your anger & sadness.
Found out I had mmc at my dating scan last thurs. Such a horrible shock.

I don't know about you but it's been something of a reassurance (?) to know how many other women are going through/have experienced the same.

Be patient with yourself and take care xxx

frutilla Wed 21-Aug-13 23:51:02

So sorry suzi. I passed sac this week, would have been about 14 weeks but embryo stopped at 6 weeks (though sac grew to about 10 weeks). I think it's normal to feel down, you need time to heal, physically and emotionally. I had a m/c at 34 then two DS's at 35 and 38, now this m/c. Hugs xx

Happydust Thu 22-Aug-13 08:13:27

Really sorry you are going through this. I had missed miscarriage this week and going through medical management at home. One minute I seem find and able to cope and the next I am in bits. I think it's totally understandable that you feel angry and sad and helpless all at the same time. Do what you need to do to get through it but when you are ready allow others to help too. Thinking of you , big huggles xxxxx

Happydust Thu 22-Aug-13 08:14:03

* fine not find!

suzi4577 Thu 22-Aug-13 14:02:58

Thank so much for your kind words. It is truly sad to have responses from people going through the same thing and I send hugs to all of you to. It does help to speak to people in the same boat and reassures me that my muddled head is normal, what a horrible normal hey!

I miss my children and find I don't want to be with friends and family without mine with me to distract me. I have just spoken to bf and he has cancel his holiday next week as I have pushed him away I guess, I was kinda banking on that to get me through week 2 of no kids and nothing on my mind except mmc. That shocked me so I told him he was best to leave me as I was bad company anyhow, now their is such a wall between us and I know it is my fault, I don't know how to fix it.....or if I can be bothered. Oh happy days!

katatonic Thu 22-Aug-13 19:11:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

suzi4577 Thu 29-Aug-13 09:17:01

Katatonic, I am so sorry you have been through this to, and it helps no end to see those feelings as normal. I have sorted things with bf and feel a whole heap better for it and don't feel quite so stuck in that horrible dark place. He has been great and is taking me Friday for last scan to make sure it is all OK. I have just about stopped bleeding, so I assume I won't need anything else done, which is good as my lovely children come home Sunday, and boy have I missed them. Onwards and upwards.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now