When did your AF return after ERPC?

(11 Posts)
greeneone12 Thu 08-Aug-13 09:02:36

Wow it's so different for everyone. I guess I will just have to wait - something I am terrible at doing! Armadale I am so so sorry you have had to go through this so many times and thank you for replying.

Barbie1 Thu 08-Aug-13 08:27:08

Mine took 7 months to appear shock once it did reappear however I fell pregnant with dd (now 3.5)

The doctors told me it should appear within 6-8 weeks but could take up to 4-6 months to start being regular again.

I guess I was just unlucky

2beornot Thu 08-Aug-13 08:23:06

I had my first period 29 days after my ERPC, so was true for me. Am now ttc since that first AF!!

greeneone12 Wed 07-Aug-13 19:56:39

Thank you smile I am trying. Working from home this week so taking it easy.

Your very kind for replying. Thanks.

Slavetominidictator Wed 07-Aug-13 19:46:54

Had a mmc followed by a ERPC - period arrived exactly 28 days later. Was pregnant with dd two months after that.
Be kind to yourself - it's a very tough deal.

Armadale Wed 07-Aug-13 19:39:17

5 weeks / 6 weeks / 5 weeks / 7 weeks.
Seems to take me slightly longer with a 'natural' MC than an ERPC.
That cycle is always very weird for me: weird symptoms, very heavy period, hugely emotional.

greeneone12 Wed 07-Aug-13 19:35:45

That is comforting to read. Thanks Ipsy. I guess I am being a bit optimistic thinking we can catch that first egg!

IpsyUpsyDaisyDo Wed 07-Aug-13 19:28:17

I had a period 8 weeks after my erpc, it seems to commonly take about that long. I was using opk sticks from around 4 weeks after and they were a bit all over the place until that first period... Conceived the cycle after wink

greeneone12 Wed 07-Aug-13 15:09:48

Thanks very much! I want to start using OPK's but don't want to waste them testing too soon.

Umamipaste Wed 07-Aug-13 14:49:55

My erpc was three weeks ago and the doctor said probably 4-6 weeks before I'd have a period.

I've had a touch of EWM today, which is the first sign of my cycle returning to normal that I've had.

greeneone12 Wed 07-Aug-13 14:11:58

Just that really. I know all bodies are different but was wondering if there seems to be a time that seems most common. I have read that some take the ERPC as the time of their period but not too sure if that can be right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now