In the weeks after ERPC.......

(6 Posts)
greeneone12 Sat 03-Aug-13 12:44:07

How long did you leave it before exercising again and how long did the bleeding last?

Thanks

escorpion France Sat 03-Aug-13 14:31:17

I would also like to know as I was excercising regularly until i started bleeding. ERPC was on Monday, and I haven´t felt I want to do excercise again just yet as it still felt sore down there. It feels more normal there today although I am bleeding still. Last time I think I spotted for two weeks after the last operation, but this time the bleeding seems slightly heavier, probably because I have gone back to work straight away with no resting. I would be interested to hear other people´s replies. I think I will start excercising on Monday but ease myself into it. Sorry for your loss x

Shellywelly1973 Sat 03-Aug-13 14:36:15

I hardly bleed after i had the ERPC. I started exercising about 2 weeks after.

Take care.

Umamipaste Sun 04-Aug-13 16:36:14

I bleed on and off for about two weeks, am now three weeks from it and have just been for my first run. Feels great, good old endorphins!

Umamipaste Sun 04-Aug-13 16:36:29

*bled

2beornot Thu 08-Aug-13 08:25:37

Sorry for the cop out, but whenever u feel like it!! There's no reason why you couldn't a few days after if you wished.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now