Can anyone tell me what might be happening....

(6 Posts)
Whatnameforme Wed 24-Jul-13 19:18:01

My doctor certainly can't!
I'm wondering if this might have happened to anyone else, some hope would be great!!
I found out I was pregnant on 10 days ago, digital test says 2-2 weeks. I started to have a little bleed on Wednesday went to epu, had my hcg level checked it was at 156.
They checked in two days time it was 135. Dr said it was a failing pregnancy no chance.
Two days after my hcg was 253, two days after that 235?
It's been up and down and up and down! Meanwhile I'm having a tiny bleed on and off, seems to start when I poo, sorry tmi!
They have done two scans say they can see anything in anywhere. Not sure if its a miscarriage, eptopic or if the slim hope that it might be ok. I now have to wait till Friday for more bloods.... Anyone know what might be going on? Similar experience would be great?

katherine12345 Wed 24-Jul-13 20:14:43

sorry cant offer any advice, just wanted to say i understand how u feel, the not knowing and uncertainty is the worst thing i think! take care and hope all works out for you!

Whatnameforme Wed 24-Jul-13 20:17:34

Thanks Katherine. I have my fingers crossed too.

Whatnameforme Fri 26-Jul-13 23:16:15

After ten days of blood tests and waiting, while driving myself mad, the hospital confirmed that I have now lost my babyhmm

Vatta Fri 26-Jul-13 23:22:34

So sorry to hear that.

There's a lot of support available on the board.

lj123 Sat 27-Jul-13 00:15:33

Hi Hun, I had a similar situation myself, got a positive and had small bleeding, doctors checked and said pregnant, went for early scan but unfortunately couldn't see anything so went back for bloody tests, my first was ok, second was a bit higher but not high enough and then they where higher again but not high enough, few days later I had one at doctors and that came back really low, I never really got told exactly what it was but I know I was pregnant, I think it just didn't quite work out.
I hope you have a different story though, however if not I'm here for a chat. Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now