Hi there, I've had weeks of spotting and a scan last week showed sac and they said too early to show anything else, it also showed that I had uterine haematoma so the said they would scan me again in a week, scanned today and sac has doubled in size but still nothing else, they said the are sure it's blighted ovum but will not confirm this u til a further scan next week, I've had two previous mmc and had two erpc, really don't want to be put to sleep again, any advise on the other options?
Sorry to hear of your losses. They may be able to give you 'medical' management which is an injection and pessary then you wait in a hospital until you pass everything (all happens in 1 day). However I have heard this is pretty painful and unpleasant. If you wait, it will eventually happen naturally but there is of course the risk of infection etc'.
They may want it to happen in hospital so they can test, too, this is your 3rd - it's definitely something to consider so maybe the medical one if you really don't want ERPC.