I feel so alone

(16 Posts)
RubyrooUK Wed 10-Apr-13 12:49:29

Do feel free to post any time you need more support MrsP. Glad your DH is so supportive too. X

Dexidoo Wed 10-Apr-13 11:35:48

There are lots of us who have been through this too. It is awful and you can only take it day by day. I'm glad you have a supportive DP.

I found online information from the miscarriage association helpful once I had got through the acute phase.

Take care (hug) x

MrsPootle Wed 10-Apr-13 11:26:57

Just logged back in and seen all this lovely support. It was a particularly grim night, I've got a supportive DH and we are getting through it. It's just so hard though, as you kind ladies know. Thanks for being there for me. x

meow57 Fri 05-Apr-13 10:56:00

MrsPootle how are you feeling today?

GinAndSlimlinePlease Fri 05-Apr-13 09:35:46

Sorry you've had a miscarriage and are feeling this way flowers

it is a horrible and harrowing experience to go through. It's normal to feel devastated.

Time does begin to heal the pain. I hope you're surrounded by love and tlc today.

mumnosbest Fri 05-Apr-13 09:32:59

It helped me when someone said it's no reflection on you, some babies are just to special and fragile for this world. MC doesn't mean you can't go on to have a normal pg and healthy baby next time either. It's awful but honestly will get easier x

meow57 Fri 05-Apr-13 09:17:10

I am also feeling rather awful right now, 2nd miscarriage in 6 months and this one involved a month of bleeding and an operation. I have cried almost constantly the last few days and I can't see what is going to change. I am so sorry for everyone else who has or is going through this it is so tough.

ncsmummy Fri 05-Apr-13 08:38:57

So sorry to hear about your loss. You are not alone, although I know exactly how you feel

Bakingtins Fri 05-Apr-13 08:17:12

Sorry to hear you've lost your baby, MrsP. You are not alone, I'm sure many of us have been here posting at silly-o-clock when thoughts are whirling around in our heads and we can't sleep, I know I have.

vix206 Fri 05-Apr-13 08:04:20

So sorry for your loss. I also miscarried last week hmm You are not alone, lots of support here for you if it helps.

RubyrooUK Fri 05-Apr-13 05:04:50

So sorry for your loss, MrsPootle. You are definitely not alone (although you might have hit a quiet moment on the boards with your first post).

Do you want to talk about what happened?

escorpion Fri 05-Apr-13 02:34:04

Am so sorry sweetheart. I also felt the same way. My stepdad died in July 2012 and I thought 2013 would be my year. I got pregnant in January and was elated. I had a miscarriage in Februrary. I felt so low, abroad away from my family and not having succeeded in getting a job in one and a half years...but when you are so low, the only way is up. I am sure good things are on the horizon for you. I have recently got myself a work placement working in my area of study and things are looking up. I am thinking about conceiving again next year, but having a rest for now. My mum says there is always a rainbow after the storm. I know things are dark now, but I know and pray they will get better for you xx

mumnosbest Fri 05-Apr-13 01:43:29

Sorry for your loss. You're not alone. Hope you've got some RL support. Here if you need to talk x

sydlexic Fri 05-Apr-13 01:37:13

I am so sorry, it is awful isn't it. I hope you slept well and feel a little better.

MrsPootle Fri 05-Apr-13 01:32:33

Fuck even more alone now. Off to bed.

MrsPootle Fri 05-Apr-13 00:18:29

Had a miscarriage a week ago. It's come after a year of big stresses, feel I just can't cope any more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now