I feel so alone

(16 Posts)
MrsPootle Fri 05-Apr-13 00:18:29

Had a miscarriage a week ago. It's come after a year of big stresses, feel I just can't cope any more.

MrsPootle Fri 05-Apr-13 01:32:33

Fuck even more alone now. Off to bed.

sydlexic Fri 05-Apr-13 01:37:13

I am so sorry, it is awful isn't it. I hope you slept well and feel a little better.

mumnosbest Fri 05-Apr-13 01:43:29

Sorry for your loss. You're not alone. Hope you've got some RL support. Here if you need to talk x

escorpion Fri 05-Apr-13 02:34:04

Am so sorry sweetheart. I also felt the same way. My stepdad died in July 2012 and I thought 2013 would be my year. I got pregnant in January and was elated. I had a miscarriage in Februrary. I felt so low, abroad away from my family and not having succeeded in getting a job in one and a half years...but when you are so low, the only way is up. I am sure good things are on the horizon for you. I have recently got myself a work placement working in my area of study and things are looking up. I am thinking about conceiving again next year, but having a rest for now. My mum says there is always a rainbow after the storm. I know things are dark now, but I know and pray they will get better for you xx

RubyrooUK Fri 05-Apr-13 05:04:50

So sorry for your loss, MrsPootle. You are definitely not alone (although you might have hit a quiet moment on the boards with your first post).

Do you want to talk about what happened?

vix206 Fri 05-Apr-13 08:04:20

So sorry for your loss. I also miscarried last week hmm You are not alone, lots of support here for you if it helps.

Bakingtins Fri 05-Apr-13 08:17:12

Sorry to hear you've lost your baby, MrsP. You are not alone, I'm sure many of us have been here posting at silly-o-clock when thoughts are whirling around in our heads and we can't sleep, I know I have.

ncsmummy Fri 05-Apr-13 08:38:57

So sorry to hear about your loss. You are not alone, although I know exactly how you feel

meow57 Fri 05-Apr-13 09:17:10

I am also feeling rather awful right now, 2nd miscarriage in 6 months and this one involved a month of bleeding and an operation. I have cried almost constantly the last few days and I can't see what is going to change. I am so sorry for everyone else who has or is going through this it is so tough.

mumnosbest Fri 05-Apr-13 09:32:59

It helped me when someone said it's no reflection on you, some babies are just to special and fragile for this world. MC doesn't mean you can't go on to have a normal pg and healthy baby next time either. It's awful but honestly will get easier x

GinAndSlimlinePlease Fri 05-Apr-13 09:35:46

Sorry you've had a miscarriage and are feeling this way flowers

it is a horrible and harrowing experience to go through. It's normal to feel devastated.

Time does begin to heal the pain. I hope you're surrounded by love and tlc today.

meow57 Fri 05-Apr-13 10:56:00

MrsPootle how are you feeling today?

MrsPootle Wed 10-Apr-13 11:26:57

Just logged back in and seen all this lovely support. It was a particularly grim night, I've got a supportive DH and we are getting through it. It's just so hard though, as you kind ladies know. Thanks for being there for me. x

Dexidoo Wed 10-Apr-13 11:35:48

There are lots of us who have been through this too. It is awful and you can only take it day by day. I'm glad you have a supportive DP.

I found online information from the miscarriage association helpful once I had got through the acute phase.

Take care (hug) x

RubyrooUK Wed 10-Apr-13 12:49:29

Do feel free to post any time you need more support MrsP. Glad your DH is so supportive too. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now