When to expect my first period - lost twins at 8 weeks

(5 Posts)
rainbowtears Sun 24-Mar-13 08:38:31

Thank you.

Bakingtins Sat 23-Mar-13 19:25:59

For me both times it was 5 weeks, a week longer than a normal cycle, after losses at 8 and 10 weeks of pregnancy. Still waiting to see how long after this time, but not at the 5 week mark yet. My cycles were a bit screwy for the first few months both times though (slightly variable LR goth, random mid cycle spotting) It's all very frustrating. Nice thread on conception entitled something to do with psifrickingtivity for those TTC after MC if you want some company.

newname2012 Sat 23-Mar-13 18:03:07

So sorry, Rainbow. I had a mc at 6 weeks and got my period exactly 4 weeks later, almost like a normal cycle. Hope it works out for you soon, xx

LittleButton Sat 23-Mar-13 17:54:50

i had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and got my first period 5.5 weeks later. everyone is different unfortunately it is just a waiting game grin( sorry for your loss also
xx

rainbowtears Sat 23-Mar-13 17:32:50

On February 27th I miscarried twins at 8 weeks, 3 days. Keen to start TTC as soon as possible but have been told to wait until after next period.

When did you get your first period following a miscarriage?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now