After effects of erpc

(6 Posts)
bexbrown90 Fri 08-Mar-13 15:31:40

at my 12 week scan on Monday I found out that I had a missed miscarriage and had an erpc on wednesday I have since been having abdominal pain, back pain and off colour discharge which smells slightly top. Should I be worried about infection? And what should I do my mind is all over the place right now and don't have a clue on what to do or think so any suggestions would be grateful. Thanks for reading x

MrsJohnDeere Fri 08-Mar-13 17:02:13

Sounds like you might. Do you have a temp too? If you do a course of antibiotics should sort it out within a few days.

Sorry you are going through this.

bexbrown90 Fri 08-Mar-13 18:52:54

No I dont have a temperature just the symptoms listed above and a headache but that is probably down to everything going through it right now sad thank you for replying x

MrsJohnDeere Fri 08-Mar-13 19:21:23

If you still have smelly discharge by Monday I'd go to the GP or give the hospital that did the ERPC a call.

bexbrown90 Sat 09-Mar-13 06:49:08

Thank you for the advice I really didn't know what to do. I'm back to work on tuesday so I'm going to have to get my head to work around problems by then. sad thanks again x

googietheegg Sun 10-Mar-13 10:31:45

how are you feeling today bex?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now