Help

(7 Posts)
LandsN Mon 04-Mar-13 21:24:39

Thank you x

Fingers crossed for you. xxx

LandsN Mon 04-Mar-13 20:20:58

Thanks ladies bleeding has almost stopped I have a scan in the morning not holding out much hope as I lost a good half pint of blood I think so will just have to see what they say x

Agree with BakingTins. Could you just have a cervical erosion which you have aggravated by jumping akwardly?

LandsN Sun 03-Mar-13 19:17:36

Bit red and a bit of a blister but other than that ok thanks, I am so scared this will be mc no 4 x

Bakingtins Sun 03-Mar-13 19:15:58

I don't think that would cause a MC if everything was otherwise ok with the pregnancy. More likely you've dislodged the plug un your cervix and made it bleed a bit. I'd try to rest and put your feet up and hope it settles down. Is your leg ok?

LandsN Sun 03-Mar-13 19:04:31

I after some advice I was cooking dinner and spilt some boiling water on my leg jumped back and twisted awkwardly I started bleeding almost instantly I am 6 weeks pg I have no clots or pain I have a history of mc's I know it's bad and its the end but just wondered if anyone has had bleeding with no clots or pain and been ok? T.i.a.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now