Help

(7 Posts)
LandsN Sun 03-Mar-13 19:04:31

I after some advice I was cooking dinner and spilt some boiling water on my leg jumped back and twisted awkwardly I started bleeding almost instantly I am 6 weeks pg I have no clots or pain I have a history of mc's I know it's bad and its the end but just wondered if anyone has had bleeding with no clots or pain and been ok? T.i.a.

Bakingtins Sun 03-Mar-13 19:15:58

I don't think that would cause a MC if everything was otherwise ok with the pregnancy. More likely you've dislodged the plug un your cervix and made it bleed a bit. I'd try to rest and put your feet up and hope it settles down. Is your leg ok?

LandsN Sun 03-Mar-13 19:17:36

Bit red and a bit of a blister but other than that ok thanks, I am so scared this will be mc no 4 x

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Sun 03-Mar-13 19:31:14

Agree with BakingTins. Could you just have a cervical erosion which you have aggravated by jumping akwardly?

LandsN Mon 04-Mar-13 20:20:58

Thanks ladies bleeding has almost stopped I have a scan in the morning not holding out much hope as I lost a good half pint of blood I think so will just have to see what they say x

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Mon 04-Mar-13 21:23:41

Fingers crossed for you. xxx

LandsN Mon 04-Mar-13 21:24:39

Thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now