Was I pregnant?

(7 Posts)
Mon26 Thu 28-Feb-13 11:57:18

The most important thing it is to be happy when you are ttc. So, avoid over worrying.

Mon26 Thu 28-Feb-13 11:56:41

I agree with WillSantaComAgain,... the only thing is to see when is it that you ovulated, and perhaps you tested too early.

But, as she says,... it's probably nothing.

Bakingtins Thu 28-Feb-13 11:54:52

I'm not sure, but in my experience a BFN only comes after anything that was in your womb has been cleared out during a miscarriage, so if you've had a recent BFN and then some strange discharge/spotting then I'd put that down to your hormones sorting themselves out and not worry about it too much. It took 3 months after I came off the pill for cycles to be anything like normal.

WillSantaComeAgain Thu 28-Feb-13 11:52:55

If you've not had a BFP then I don't think it would be a mc- sounds like your hormones playing havoc to me. Obviously if you do get a BFP then it's worth speaking to a MW or GP, but until you do, it's probably nothing.

Mon26 Thu 28-Feb-13 11:50:51

Also, I read once that there is some mucus that is the plug once we conceive it starts building up. So it could have been it mixed up with some blood.

Just hang in there, and if anything go visit your GP later on.

But never never never go crazy googling too much, once I got paranoid, and since then I just google the strictly necessary!

Mon26 Thu 28-Feb-13 11:48:06

Hi Ferino,

It could have been Implantation bleeding. Totally up to when it was the last time toy DTD or also up to when you ovulated.

I am not an expert, but it could also be an early miscarriage because the beginning of the bleeding could be similar.

Just don't think about it and carry on normally. And test in about some days.

Don't forget to perhaps also check with your GP in one week or so if you have no news.

Regards,

Ferino Wed 27-Feb-13 20:31:21

Hi all,
I'm seeking opinions. I came off the pill in January and my withdrawal bleed started on 16th Jan. Now on day 42...had a very small amount of spotting after about 2 weeks and again 10 days ago. Did a test and got BFN on Sunday. Still no AF but I'd been assuming just the after effects of being on the pill and things taking a while to settle. Today I've had cramps and then (TMI) a weird discharge-like part of the skin of a tomato in a reasonable amount of raw egg white jelly substance. One off so far.
It's all quite strange. Does it sound like it could have been the start of an early MC? Any other explanation? Haven't experienced one before so not sure if it's a possibility or what to do if it was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now