HCG levels rising 3 weeks after ectopic... Help!!:(

(4 Posts)
nectarini1983 Thu 21-Feb-13 21:32:06

I fell pregnant the same month as having an ectopic and right tube removed in Feb 2009. My daughter is now 3 x

Hormone levels dont have to double. IIRC anything over 60% is acceptable for a PG. Check out this site for more information.

MrsJohnDeere Tue 19-Feb-13 22:22:07

So sorry you are going through this.

Could you have had an ectopic molar pregnancy? Rare but possible, I think.

Molar pregnancy would be one possible explanation of rising hcg. There may be many other explanations too. Hope you get some answers soon.

KatieBurgum86 Tue 19-Feb-13 20:00:51

Hi ladies I'm new to this, just wanted to tell you about what's happened to me and hopefully get some advise?? Had ectopic preg removed via lap 4 weeks ago.. Horrible time we conceived with chlomid after years of trying with pcos. My hcg levels fell from 1200-700-120-70-40-23... The doc asked me to come back after 2 weeks to confirm its at zero which I did.. The hcg had risen to 27 and a week later again up to 40... The nurse initially told me she thought this is a new pregnancy then that its prob not just tissue left behind.. They going to test me again n 3 days.. Is it possible I'm pregnant or caught a week after my op? And if so wouldn't the levels have gone far higher than just an increase of 13?? I'm really scared at the thought of having the methox injection if I may be pregnant?? Anyone had anything similar?? I'm going out of my mind... xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now