Told yesterday of MMC an I have a question

(6 Posts)
omri Thu 14-Feb-13 23:56:57

By the way Syd, all ok now? Are you still pg?

omri Thu 14-Feb-13 23:46:27

Though not throw!

omri Thu 14-Feb-13 23:45:49

Thanks for replying. I thought my periods were regular enough but have never ever kept track so am now doubting myself. I think last period was around 10 -14 December. Got my bfp on 10 jan - got test when my period was due as just knew I was pregnant.
I don't have any hope but my dp keeps telling me that there is still a chance... Hate this waiting game. Happy for your news throw sydlexic smile

sydlexic Thu 14-Feb-13 22:38:40

It is possible. I had the same, went back a week later and all ok. As they cannot see the heart beat at that stage they cannot tell. Are your periods regular?

cogitosum Thu 14-Feb-13 22:36:12

Crl 3mm is about 5-6 weeks but not sure how it relates to other figures sorry. Could your dates be that far out?

I'm really sorry if it is mmc sad

omri Thu 14-Feb-13 22:33:40

Just a question - will keep this background as short as poss- I went for an early scan yesterday (I'm 9 weeks) and was shocked to be told I have suspected mmc. I have only had one other pregnancy and it was relatively easy - I've an adorable ds 18 mo now - anyway I was clearly in a state of shock as left there without asking one question and got no real info or explanation. Just told to come back in a week for a scan to confirm. Anyway just found a letter in my bag that I forgot they gave me as I left. It says suspected mmc but inconclusive due to possible early gestation. Then says gestational sac: 13.1mm. Yolk sac: 3.4mm. CRL: 3.0mm. Anyone know what those figures indicate? My dp is clinging to hope that actually maybe I totally messed up my dates and actually only 5 or 6 weeks pregnant! Could that be true?? I think he's in the denial phase....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now