2nd loss at 5 weeks

(5 Posts)
MonthlyNeedsToDecide Sun 03-Feb-13 22:36:26

sophia I am 6 weeks past my first mc. I hope your DH had a change of heart and came back to support you. Absolutely nothing you did could have made any difference to having a mc. I agree men deal with it in different ways, but he should not have done that. I'm still up and down, but it feels like years ago now, not just 6 weeks.

LostAndScared Sat 02-Feb-13 18:24:12

i am sorry to hear about your loss,
i had a mc 3weeks ago after finding out i was 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby,
i am 21 and my bf is 25 ... i am finding it so difficult to deal with and want to scream some days & all i wanted was to be able to watch my baby grow inside me and have a special little person to love and hold!!!

My bf i know this will sound horrible and people deal with things in different way but he doesn't seem too bothered, he is carrying on like normal, he wont talk to me about it and when i talk about it he cuts across me saying i know its hard, but i dont really think he knows hoe hard, am i being unreasonable?

sorry i know i must sound like i am ranting xx

Geekster Fri 01-Feb-13 22:31:13

So sorry for your loss. You have done nothing wrong. Going to the dentist will have had no effect on it. I think men find it very hard to deal with, they see their partner so distressed and feel helpless so respond with coldness as they just don't know what to do or say about something that is out of their control. They try to find something to blame.

Just remember you did nothing wrong, you did nothing to deserve this.

Holding your hand, take care x

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Fri 01-Feb-13 22:10:52

I don't know what to say right now, but I'll hold your hand if you hold mine. Xx

Sophiaarya Fri 01-Feb-13 20:46:06

As I write this I feel so alone. 2nd mc. DH walked out and said he can't support me again. He said its my fault for going to dentist yesterday (I have a phobia and was v scared). Feel sad at loss but more so at lack of support from DH. What have I done to deserve this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now