Miscarrying... v early, didn't know I was pregnant :-(

(3 Posts)

If you want to know for sure, it's probable that a pregnancy test would still show positive. You'd be further along than four weeks if you think you saw "something" though.

So sorry you're going through this.

Geekster Mon 07-Jan-13 10:17:36

You poor thing, it must have been an awful shock, it's no wonder you feel like you do. Can your DH get home to you? You sound like you need someone with you. I'm offering a holding hand. It might not mean you miscarry lots you might be fine next time. I know it probably sounds trite and is of no consolation at the moment but you know you can carry a baby. At the moment it might feel like you can never face trying or ever be happy again, but you will be. At the moment go with how you feel hour to hour, if you want to cry, cry. If you want to rant, rant about the unfairness of it all.

Sending you a big hug xx

Djembe Mon 07-Jan-13 10:02:37

In floods of tears here with my gorgeous 1yo boy here sad

I can only be / been about 4 weeks, first month off the pill and not been v well-behaved over Xmas although we're not officially trying.

Have had stomach pain for a few days and thought it was a UTI, hadn't had one before but it seemed like one. Anyway this morning pain was really bad and I felt like I needed a poo badly and also a bit sick - went to loo and passed a single big clot, brown and mucussy, coated in white and followed by more brown mucus. No doubt in my mind what it is. Stared at it for a bit, did a poo sad and flushed loo and continued looking after DS. Just called DH as I can't stop crying.

I carried DS with no problems, but it transpired I have a uterine septum, and if the embryo tries to implant into that instead of the uterine wall, it won't stick. Is this the first of many miscarriages this time round? sad I'll be under consultant next time due to this issue and have been warned there's a likelihood of repeated miscarriages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now