Miscarriage a few weeks ago and have tingly boobs.

(10 Posts)
Arisbottle Fri 04-Jan-13 16:58:22

Thank you .

avaj Fri 04-Jan-13 14:46:43

Poor you, try and rest as much as you can for as long as you need to.
I got very sore boobs just over a week after my last mmc, and they also started leaking and were bigger and harder than usual (just what you need at that point!) The GP says it is fairly comman as your body and hormones get back to normal. I was told it should settle within a week, and it did. It is really crap that you have to cope with this as well.

Arisbottle Fri 04-Jan-13 12:06:28

Not as bad this morning . I am utterly exhausted though. Have phoned the doctor and he has suggested bed rest and if I still feel bad to return on Monday.

ripsishere Fri 04-Jan-13 01:33:41

blushnever thought of that.
What about some ice and brufen.

Arisbottle Fri 04-Jan-13 01:00:32

Perhaps Mrsjohn.

Arisbottle Fri 04-Jan-13 01:00:09

About 10 weeks. Scan done and not twins .

I have put on a sports bra to see if that helps ease it.

MrsJohnDeere Fri 04-Jan-13 00:51:34

Could it be pain as they shrink back to their Pre-pregnancy size?

ripsishere Fri 04-Jan-13 00:50:32

I know nothing about this, but, how far along were you? did you have a scan to confirm that it wasn't a twin pregnancy? can you phone your OOH doctor or the midwives at the hospital.
Good luck.

Arisbottle Fri 04-Jan-13 00:43:17

Bump as the pain is getting VWry severe. DH wants to go to hospital in the morng but I can't go about my boobs!

Arisbottle Thu 03-Jan-13 23:54:20

Does my body still think it is pregnant? Is it hormones?

They are very tingly and heavy. I am also feeling exhausted today and distinctly odd and wobbly. Is this normal ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now