Can't get away from it :(

(7 Posts)
littlemissnorthernbird Tue 04-Dec-12 21:44:17

Ladies, I can fully understand how you are feeling. I had an early miscarriage recently which has had a very big impact on me...physically it has taken me over a month to recover and my emotions are very up and down. I have to admit bursting into tears yesterday when I saw the news. I don't begrudge them...I believe everyone deserves happiness but to see it all over the news constantly, on the radio, in the papers, on the internet, on the tv just feels too much at the moment! It sounds likely that I would too have had my baby at a similar time to the royal baby just like you MumHoll. I know that life does go on...but I feel that I am going to have a reminder of what could have been constantly....that is very difficult to deal with when you are trying to grieve and get on with your life.
I truely do hope that everything goes well for her. I have learnt that pregnancy can be a difficult time...god only knows how she feels with the world watching her every move! Hugs to you all X

Writemove Tue 04-Dec-12 21:36:09

I know exactly how you feel. My baby and Kate's could have shared a birthday if things had worked out. (I already share William's!) I can't stop crying and no one understands. I had a MMC at nine weeks, two weeks ago. I share your pain. No advice , sorry, I just want you to know you are not alone.

MumHoll Tue 04-Dec-12 13:45:06

I'm so sorry for your loss, I had my second MMC on Friday and found out the bad news at my scan. I feel the same way as you. Pregnancy all over the radio and TV and I feel so tender at the moment, and now with added guilt. I just want it to be me aswell. I hope in time I will feel better, but my baby and the royal baby would have probably shared a birthday, if things had gone the way I dearly longed and hoped for.
Big hugs to you x

messtins Tue 04-Dec-12 13:09:18

It's horribly unfair and what you are feeling is completely normal months down the line, never mind in the first awful rawness of a loss. I'm really sorry that you lost your babies.

MrsJohnDeere Tue 04-Dec-12 12:43:50

I know exactly how you feel. I am finding it really hard today.

Geekster Tue 04-Dec-12 10:42:33

Sorry to hear about what you are going through, miscarriage is horrible enough at the best of times without pregnant women being plastered everywhere. Even though you don't begrudge anyone else their happiness it's hard not to feel a bit envious, and annoyed that it should be you. Then you feel guilty and awful for feeling like that and the whole cycle starts again. With the anniversary coming up of your other loss it must be doubly hard at the moment. There is nothing anyone can say to get rid of the pain, that's were these boards come in to vent your feelings without feeling judged.

Take care x

corazon Tue 04-Dec-12 10:27:17

Well after having tramtic mc (12 weeks) last week ending up in hospital by ambulance for heavy heavy blood loss. We lost a 18 week old last year on 23rd dec and its brought it all back. Thought need a week of work to recover and try to come to terms with it and now pregnancy is everywhere all over the news, telly and papers! Dont get me wrong I am pleased for Kate and other people in fact one of my close friends is about 10 weeks and I dont begrudge her that at all. Its just hard to try and get over something when its everywhere and its just set me off today I still want to be pregnant and its not fair! I suppose its just the normal grief process! Just wanted to vent
Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now