Hello

(80 Posts)
PseudoBadger Sun 02-Dec-12 09:25:06

Hello everyone. Had my first miscarriage on Friday/Saturday at 12 weeks. I don't really want to go into details but most of it happened in A&E, then I was admitted to the Gynae ward until yesterday afternoon.
When I woke up this morning I just feel weak and tired from my shoulders to my knees sad

PseudoBadger Thu 20-Dec-12 19:26:53

Well it's all done. True to form my hospital made sure there was a sting in the tail for me, which was putting me on the morning list (nil by mouth from midnight) but then doing the op during the afternoon list (1 pm!).
Since it was my 3rd NBM of over 12 hours in 3 weeks I was rather pissed off grin Why aren't I thinner by now?!
The doctor said that there was lots of product left, more than indicates by the scan, so they were pleased to have done the erpc.
Hopefully I can now move on, and begin my extensive complaint letter grin

Welovecouscous Thu 20-Dec-12 20:02:16

Pseudo, glad to hear all is over for you now and angry that they made you wait once again.

I reported my treatment to pals and it was apparently taken very seriously - brought up in a department meeting as a main topic.

spiderlight Fri 21-Dec-12 14:16:19

Bless you. I'm glad it's finally over for you now and you can start to process it all and move on. But yes, definitely complain!!

Geekster Fri 21-Dec-12 15:45:25

I'm so glad you have finally been sorted out physically and can move on now. Get that letter written and let them know exactly what you thought of your terrible treatment. You 'sound' a bit happier in your post. I hope you manage to enjoy Christmas as much as you can in the circumstances.

Best of luck for the future. Take care.

literaryone Fri 21-Dec-12 18:53:52

So relieved, as you must be relieved too. It was about time they did everything necessary for you to be physically done with this.

Take care of yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now