My 8th miscarriage?

(3 Posts)

From the age of 15 I have suffered from Anorexia. Luckily I had my two DD's before I got serious. When I was expecting my second DD the doctor's warned that I may not be able to carry the baby for 9 months as my body was barely keeping me alive. Luckily my DD was born as 6 1/2 months at 2lbs. Soon after the doctors told me that at my current weight I was unable to conceive. So from the ages of 18 till a few months ago I become pregnant 7 times but every pregnancy miscarried after a few months. This was destroying me and my DH's relationship so I decided to do something. I now weight 96lbs and I'm 4 months pregnant. I hope so much that I will have my new DD as I am the heaviest I have been since the age of 14. My nutritionist has made be gain a few pounds. I don't know if I could cope with my 8th miscarriage.

messtins Thu 29-Nov-12 13:40:53

Good luck youngmother I hope the positive changes you've made will help you carry this baby to term.

BlameItOnTheCuervo Thu 29-Nov-12 13:52:26

hi there, how do you feel about your weight gain? how old are you now? and how old are your dds?

I have had 14 mc's and am anorexic. do you want to talk?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now