hcg levels going crazy again

(4 Posts)
southportmum Tue 20-Nov-12 12:44:06

I had a mc last week docs checked my hcg level today and they have gone up to 227 which is more than double from last week. Im thinking this is eptopic again as i suffered one last november. Has anyone else had hcg levels that go up and down and gone on to have a hp

stmalo Mon 26-Nov-12 20:59:46

sorry to hear this, have you not had a scan to check m/c was complete? are they not able to see if it's ectopic then?

I miscarried at the weekend,had scan today - said not ectopic but my hcg was 1300+ today they tested at 300, I have to go back and have them checked again next week, they don't think it's ectopic but they have to check - had left me a little confused.

MrsJohnDeere Mon 26-Nov-12 21:37:48

Molar or partial molar pregnancy? I had a MMC 5 weeks ago at 12 weeks and had a partial mole. Apparently with this the hcg levels stay high. I have to have testing every fortnight for 6 months, or longer if they're still not down to zero by then.

stmalo Thu 29-Nov-12 11:22:12

they never said anything about molar pregnancy, I just know that they want to retest the hcg - they never said why they wanted to retest, and I didn't really question it. Having read around a bit I'm hoping they've just tested too early and that the levels are down next week.
Hope you get on alright, fortnightly testing's a bit of a nightmare x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now