One year ago today

(6 Posts)
birdofthenorth Wed 07-Nov-12 13:08:00

Remembering your little girl. Tell DH, he needs to know you are sad. My DH remembers due dates but not anniversaries of loss, don't hold it against him. Sending a hug.

messtins Mon 29-Oct-12 11:49:53

Hope you are doing ok. Why on earth should you be 'over' it? Sure it gets easier with time, but I expect you will always remember and grieve a little for your baby on significant days, and quite right too. I hope your DH was supportive. All the best for your new pregnancy.

Doshusallie Sat 27-Oct-12 15:04:23

It probably will. You shouldn't have to mark the occasion on your own.

Happy birthday to your sweet girl. Xx

001001 Sat 27-Oct-12 15:01:40

I am going to remind him when DS has gone to bed. I want to get out the photos and have a good cry, I really think it will make me feel better.

Doshusallie Sat 27-Oct-12 14:54:42

Mention it you your DH.... I would and then you can have a cuddle about it.

Sorry for your loss. Congrats on the pregnancy!!!! [smike]

001001 Sat 27-Oct-12 14:50:30

One year ago today I gave birth to my baby girl at 16 weeks. I am pregnant again and very happy but feel so sad today. Nobody else remembers, nor even DH and I am trying not to tell anyone in case it makes them think I am not over it, but I feel like I should mark the day. I have bought a dove decoration for my Christmas tree and will light a candle later. I miss the baby girl she should have been today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now