3rd cycle after miscarriage question.

(4 Posts)
fanjodisfunction Fri 17-Aug-12 11:21:07

This is my third cycle after a miscarriage in april. Since periods have been mucousy and surprisingly light (except for the miscarriage) this one is very painful and I'm passing huge blood clots.

Wanted to find out if this is normal, or has anyone else suffered from this? Should I have a word with my GP?

Thanks ladies.

Flosie1989 Mon 20-Aug-12 11:28:10

I'm sorry I haven't experienced anything like this but I really do think you should take a trip to your GP especially as you have had a miscarriage. Everything will probably be fine but it's always best to get checked out.

In sorry for your loss and I do hope you get your DC very soon xx

Haylebop12 Mon 20-Aug-12 11:39:15

I've only had one cycle since my mc and found it heavier than normal but no clots. Maybe a call to your gp to clarify might be a good idea?

MrsRose2015 Wed 16-Mar-16 02:30:07

What did you find out from this? I'm on my 3rs cycle right now and am having the same problem we miscarried back in November and I had to have 2 d&cs after the first one I almost bled to death on the way to he hospital and had to have an emergency d&c on the 2nd of December

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now