6 RMC's in 3 years, No DC - Can't face Christmas

(32 Posts)
MsJL Thu 22-Dec-11 10:51:05

I don't know what to say really. I thought I was doing well but today I feel completely overwhelmed. I don't know what to do with myself I am so sad. It is really hard for others to understand how I'm feeling. It's my birthday in a few days too (cue even the crap eggs drying up). I have had every test going. There is nothing out there that will help. I am fed up of hearing people's tales of 'and then we did this and everything was ok'. I'm not sure why I'm even posting this.

horsebiscuit Fri 05-Oct-12 21:45:34

Congratulations, that's wonderful news. How good of you to update too.

ovenchips Fri 05-Oct-12 21:51:33

What a fantastic update. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I know you were very much against this sort of thing in your first post, but your update has given me a bit of hope.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful news.

artifarti Fri 05-Oct-12 21:55:21

How lovely! Congratulations. smile

MsJL Sat 06-Oct-12 18:10:59

Ladies, you are all brilliant, thank you for your good wishes.

AnyFucker, avaj, Toothiepeg I am sending you all much love, hope and strength.

EvenIfYouSeeAPoppy Sat 06-Oct-12 18:16:42

When I saw the date of the OP I really hoped there would be a lovely update like this. smile

So pleased for you. Didn't see the original thread but am going through testing atm for repeated, mercifully not recurrent mc (have 2 dc and have also had 4 mc) atm - it's a subject close to my heart.

Enjoy your dd. smile

Jollyb Sun 07-Oct-12 15:48:46

Ah fantastic news. I'm on MC number 3 so threads like this keep me going! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now