Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Discharge, linked with peri menopause?

(2 Posts)
pollycazalet Wed 08-Jun-16 09:18:34

Hi has anyone had experience of clear odourless discharge? I am getting it really heavily for a couple of days mid cycle - so bad yesterday it soaked through my trousers. Nothing leads me to believe it's an infection - no soreness, itchiness etc and no smell. Am 49, currently having periods regularly, some symptoms of peri menopause like sore breasts, night sweats, difficulty sleeping.

buckingfrolicks Fri 17-Jun-16 23:32:44

yes I had that too for a couple of years, thin odourless fluid just, well, pouring out really. It used to be a real pest - no pale trousers possible, change nickers twice a day, some day I used pant liners.

In the end I went to the STI to get checked, there was nothing wrong at all, so that was a relief (no reason to think otherwise, but I couldn't face the GP and their 'come back in two weeks if it hasn't cleared up...' routine.)

Now I am officially post menopause (yippee) it has gone completely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now