Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Is there any pain with perimenopause?

(2 Posts)
Hoaz Sat 16-Feb-13 09:22:23

I'm 43 and i've been having night sweats ever since ds 2 was born 10 years ago,! Over the last 2 years they've got much worse.

Periods still as regular as they ever were 26-32 days but PMS much worse and lasts 14 days before I come on.

For last few months i've have what feels like mild period pain, but it's all the time, not linked to my cycle. Any ideas?

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 16-Feb-13 09:34:21

Couldn't comment on the pain, although it sounds unpleasant and I'd probably se a doctor about them. But I recently started taking Menoforce sage tablets (I'm 49) and no more night sweats!
I had tried Serenity cream with no result, so wasn't too hopeful when someone recommended them to me - but they've definitely worked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now