Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Tridestra

(2 Posts)
Bellaciao Wed 22-Aug-12 17:35:26

Hi sorry no experience of this but I do voluntarily have a longer cycle so i don't bleed so much (mine is every two months - using different HRT).

I think Tridestra is recommended for those nearing the menopause ie whose periods have become light and infrequent. Is this the case for you?

On another forum I remember reading one women's experience that it gave her very heavy bleeding - as it is only once every three months - but if you are a light bleeder and periods almost stopped - you might be OK with it.

Worth at try anyway!

PoshPenny Sat 18-Aug-12 21:14:07

OK, I've been to the GP and further to my moaning and grumbling he's changed me on to the above preparation.

Anyone any experience of it? I gather I will only have a bleed every 3 months, which I will really look forward to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now