Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Newbie just saying hello!

(19 Posts)
CompactDisc Sun 04-Sep-11 12:09:50

Thanks GhostInTheBackOfYourHead and Hester et al!

Just had a look at LocalMumsnet, only to find nothing about my two places.... Nothing under my immediate corner, nor even the Council, bummer!

Hoping there's a way to include those and/or I guess I'll have to choose the closest hey?

Later y'all, going to find out where to put pregnancy info on here! And find that special bookmark (lost somewhere in so many heheh!) for the pregnancy countdown link.

CD

hester Sat 03-Sep-11 22:31:10

Hi trendaverter and CompactDisc - nice to have you both on board smile

welcome smile

CompactDisc Sat 03-Sep-11 22:20:24

Hi y'all, newcomer just joined today!

Older mother I am, 2 munchkins in their 20s, looking for somewhere to make friends to chat with. I'm on the West Coast of that little nice country called Scotland LOL!

Congratulations to all the ones of you who will be moms soon, giving life to a little one, under the correct situations is marvellous. Once the pregnancy pains, the throw ups (aka so called morning sickness) is gone and the long labours as well, by experience I can tell you, you'll forget all of that when the doctor and/or partner-husband hands you that little bundle, all the bad stuff you might have suffered, just well goes and you are filled with joy! Thrust me, I know LOL!

Later CD

littlelapinWearsBoden Tue 22-May-07 08:07:16

Oh lord, don't say that, we had the most almighty row about "sodding babies" a few weeks ago (even though we all know what you mean )!

Very best of luck, and make sure you come and play on the other threads, not just the ANs (though they are lovely, obv. )

belgo Tue 22-May-07 08:06:52

I hope you like it here. You can get an awful lot out of it as long as you ignore the pettiness and arguements.
It certainly is a very interesting forum!

trendaverter Tue 22-May-07 07:57:24

Hi All, thanks for the lovely welcomes :-)

Yes baby number 1. Have to say very relieved I found mumsnet, as I was looking at various other forums prior to this and all the lovey dovey messages and pretty pink graphics were getting to me, Mumsnet seems much more 'me', I just want the s*dding thing out!

Will go ahead and get on June Ante Natal threads!

Indith Mon 21-May-07 20:13:47

Hello and welcome! Lots of fun to be had here!

DaisysGotABigBump Mon 21-May-07 20:10:27

Hello trendaverter.....and welcome to MN....come and join us on the Ante-natal threads....there's a May and a June one, whichever suits....(please pick June, please pick June ). It's like being back at school and asked who wants to show the new girl around

lulumama Mon 21-May-07 19:59:51

hello !! I do the 'am i in labour ?" threads, if they are before 10 pm ! LOL!

welcome to mumsnet x

littlelapin Mon 21-May-07 19:57:32

And we look forward to seeing you at 3am on the night shift

Beauregard Mon 21-May-07 19:52:51

Alwight

LynetteScavo Mon 21-May-07 19:52:27

Hello there!

nickytwotimes Mon 21-May-07 19:52:17

welcome to mn! hope you have fun! tread carefully on weaning and feeding and you'll be fine!

littlelapin Mon 21-May-07 19:52:06

Hello! Welcome. Is it baby number one?

Imawurzel Mon 21-May-07 19:51:01

hello.
<<<< waves >>>>

belgo Mon 21-May-07 19:50:53

Hello trendaverter!
have you joined one of the antenatel threads?

ellenkpa Mon 21-May-07 19:50:47

Hi
have you looked in the Ante-Natal clubs section?

trendaverter Mon 21-May-07 19:49:56

Hi All, I am a Mumsnet newbie, I am due in two weeks but feels like it's coming awfully soon now (could just be wind though )!
Just thought I'd say helllooooo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now