Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

FAO jimjams and anyone who wants to see a chilled out guinea pig!!

(12 Posts)
Biglips Thu 25-Jan-07 14:58:57

aawwwww...i love them and miss them too x

Jimjams2 Thu 25-Jan-07 14:57:28

aww so sweet!

JackieNo Thu 25-Jan-07 12:51:56

Chatee - can't you MN and cuddle them at the same time? You're a multi-tasking mummy, after all. Although 2 might be difficult, I'm sure you could cuddle one at a time...

sandcastles Thu 25-Jan-07 12:51:42

chatee, they are a bit more imagnative than our GP's names.

We got Bob & Wendy. Then 'Bob' had a baby (not Wendy's, as both are girls, Bob was pg in pet shop, but we didn't know) Now we have Dizzy!

Named by 3 yr old dd!

Bet'cha can't guess what she likes!

sandcastles Thu 25-Jan-07 12:49:09

How cute...one of ours used to do that!

chatee Thu 25-Jan-07 12:44:14

yes itsmeNDP, they are sadly named after SuperMario but Luigi has two names as the children can not agree on one name!!!!
ds who is only 3 at the end of next month insists on calling Luigi "Scrabble" and dd insists that as they are a pair they should be Mario and Luigi...so hence the compromise....poor guinea pigs...but they are just so cute(i have even cut down my mn time so i can sit and cuddle them-now that is serious!!!!)

itsmeNDP Thu 25-Jan-07 12:40:01

i am guessing that they are name after SuperMario but where does the scrabble bit coem from ?

JackieNo Thu 25-Jan-07 12:39:11

Very cute. Is 'Scrabble' their surname? Or does Luigi just have 2 names?

geekgrrl Thu 25-Jan-07 12:38:42

LOL, how cute

itsmeNDP Thu 25-Jan-07 12:37:20

rofl @ the back leg on the darker one

expatinscotland Thu 25-Jan-07 12:31:54

OMG!

That guinea pig is SO cute.

I want, I want!

chatee Thu 25-Jan-07 12:22:20

Here they are

Mario and Luigi Scrabble having a cuddle (and yes Luigi Scrabble is supposed to have red eye)

don't ask about the choice of names

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now