When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Single mum and child for lovely North London flatshare

(19 Posts)
littlemartian Fri 28-May-10 11:02:10

Do you know a single mum who has a kid (or maybe even two) who would like to flatshare with me, a 33 year old mummy of a 22 month old little boy??

Please invite your friends to this group as I really hope to meet the right person.

I want to share with another mum so our kids could play together and keep each other company; so that we could have proper sit-down meal-times and so that we could help each other out with childcare if one of us wants to the gym (5 mins away) or even go on a night out...

I have a large four bedroom maisonette (ground and first floor) with two bathrooms and a garden - complete with barbecue, garden furniture, a children's slide and trampoline...

There is a 24-hour Sainsburys and a Fitness First about 5-7 minutes walk away. We are overlooking Finsbury Park which has the best children's play area ever since they the regeneration two years ago - toddler water pool, humungos sandpit, lots of climbing frames, swings etc and a very large, very nice cafe.

Rent is negotiable and can include all utility bills, council tax broadband etc.

Call Marsha on 07894 534445 or message me if you are interested.

marghe Tue 01-Feb-11 09:22:12

hi I am 44 year old mum with a 3 year old son.
we are looking for a room in a house/flat near Oval, brixton, kennington to share with other parents.
we are very friendly and easy going and love people company.
I am an Ayurvedic practitioner and yoga teacher.

jojott Mon 02-Apr-12 14:12:59

looking for a room to rent, i have a 4year old son. would like to share with another mother if poss . or if anyone can give m advice i would be grateful

louandji Wed 09-May-12 23:36:36

Hi, I'm 38 and two boys' mother. They are 6 and 8 year old. I'm looking for a flat to share with another mother.

MaryTK Tue 05-Jun-12 22:46:26

HI, hi have a son, 5 and a daughter, 4 years old. would love to flat share with another single mum with kid(s). i am in north london
thanks x

Yvonnen83 Sun 17-Jun-12 18:32:17

Hi, i'm a 32yr old single mum with a (just turned) 4yr old girl.
Currently live in North Acton but would like to live in W10 and surrounding areas to be closer to her school. I don't mind sharing the room with her (if we get a 2 or 3 bed) i know it's a quite pricey area but if we're only footing half the bill then it's not too bad smile can pay up to 1,000 per month. Ideally move mid/end of August before school starts in September.

Thanks

ThePathanKhansWitch Sun 17-Jun-12 18:37:44

I hope you all find lovely flat shares smile. Do you think you should remove your posts and ask for PM's? Phone numbers, strange people and all that.

Good luck to you all!

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 17-Jun-12 19:14:34

Hi everyone,

This thread's been reported by a poster who's a bit concerned about some posters putting their mobile numbers on the internet. We agree that it's probably not a great move so we're going to edit them out of the posts; do please use the PM function to contact each other.

Thanks,
MNHQ

shari30 Sat 14-Jul-12 09:01:08

Hi, I'm single mom with 19 months old boy,I'm 28 years ,we are mixed English and east African, I'm looking for other single mom to share flat with, in good area in London or outside London.
In London Richmond Kensington and Chelsea area westminster. I'm full time mom.

07429637696 Shari

loukiami Sun 29-Jul-12 15:18:00

hi everyone i am a single mother with a 2 years old son, i am a profesional and he is going to nursery ,close to where i work. i could share a room with my son.i am looking for something in the area of Kilburn, camden , queens park, north or north west london or hackney, call me on 07466207869
loukia

clairelin Wed 07-Nov-12 10:14:31

Hi, I am a 30 yr old single mum with a 7yr old son. I am looking for a house share in Surbiton/Thames Ditton to be near school etc. I work in the area so cant move far. I am very social and whilst have strict rules for my son we do like to have fun. I have come to a point now that I am getting lonely and do not like this feeling as its bringing me down so if there are any single parent outthere

civilfawlty Wed 07-Nov-12 10:16:51

Just wanted to say how great this thread is. I was on my own with my Dd for years, and I would have LOVED to share with another mum. Good luck everyone.

whitemagic1 Fri 21-Dec-12 14:22:35

Hi ladies. I am a single mum with a 2.8 years old boy. I was wondering if anyone could be interested or knows someone who'd be interested in moving in a 2 bedroom flat I rent. Its in Bounds Green, very quiet area. I'd love to hear from a lovely female tenant who loves children. I wouldn't mind having a mom with a child, the problem is the landlord does.. If anything, give me a shout. Thank you! Z

Rimaa Sun 27-Jan-13 03:12:38

Hi i am a 38 single mum with 11 yrs lovely son and would like to share a flat with another single mum and same age group children.

Alexutza Mon 28-Jan-13 11:49:24

I am a 37 yo single mum with 2 lovely and well behaved kids under 3 and I would like to share in SE London with a similar age mum and similar age children - not older than 6yo

loukiam Fri 05-Apr-13 14:04:41

i am again looking for a room for me and my 3 years old son. i am a theatre designer and i would love to share with another single mum. london

Koralia Fri 05-Apr-13 15:55:47

I am a 42 year old single mother of a 6 year old boy.
I am self employed and we are planning to move to London in August.
I would like to share not only the house and the expenses but an everyday life with someone in the same position.
I am willing to start paying my share from now if the right house/ apartment becomes available.
The area I am interested in is SE London.

JM2012a Tue 07-May-13 10:44:38

Hello there
I have a 3 bed house in Hackney, a 7 year old girl and 3 year old boy. Wd you be interested in moving to East London? Please PM me.

Aselek Fri 07-Jun-13 12:58:53

Hi everybody,

I am a single mother, 32 with a 7 year old boy, looking for a flatshare asap! Preferred area is oval/vauxhall, but open to suggestions

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now