When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Flash testing thingummy in Birmingham tomorrow... all attendees

(65 Posts)
queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 11:03:49

who is meeting whom and where?

I will be catching train in, but afaicg many of us are meeting at the cathedral (where is that again?)

queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 11:38:57

bump

LilRedWG Mon 22-Mar-10 11:45:05

What's this - a meetup without me. (sulks)

LoveBeingAMummy Mon 22-Mar-10 12:02:47

OK I have no idea where the cathedral is so can i meet you at the train station? Near the boards (and lovely coffee place?) Will email you now

LoveBeingAMummy Mon 22-Mar-10 12:09:02

ok my email is playing up angry will try again shortly

huh??? i'm coming by train from Wales- i know no-one and its a big city!!!! help!!

LoveBeingAMummy Mon 22-Mar-10 12:44:02

what time will you get to the train stattion reallywoundup?

stupid o-clock grin i think i get there at about half ten ish, but i was planning on sitting somewhere and drinking coffee until everyone else starts drifting in iyswim (or are there shops i could splurge in browse?)

queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 13:22:01

reallywoundup, are you getting the train that gets in at 10.26? and goes through telford? if so I will be on that train too!

queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 13:23:33

lilred, its the flash tester thingy!

LoveBeingAMummy Mon 22-Mar-10 13:33:36

queen you got mail

TidyBush Mon 22-Mar-10 13:46:39

Which cathederal is it? Is it the one behind House of Fraser (or the 'back of Rackhams' grin)?

If so, what time?

queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 13:47:49

ooo not come through yet...

babyicebean Mon 22-Mar-10 13:51:05

Am hoping to get there as am waiting to see if my pick up from school for the two eldest will be picking up.

Which catherderal are we aiming for - St Chads?If so what time?

Thank you

Right that's me happier, I am meeting queen on the train, I'll just follow her when we get to Brum grin

babyicebean Mon 22-Mar-10 13:52:30

O ris it the one by snowhill?St Phillips?

queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 13:52:47

i think its this one

babyicebean Mon 22-Mar-10 13:54:05

Ok its the one by the station.
What time?

Oooh I'm coming to this as well - actually quite excited now! If you are having coffee beforehand, could I come too?

Reallywoundup - New St station is right by the Bullring which has loads of shops to buy things you don't need browse in grin

queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 13:58:00

getthepartystarted, of course, what time are you getting in? where are you coming from?

TidyBush Mon 22-Mar-10 13:58:06

Anyone want to commit to a time to meet at the cathederal (it's quite big so we need to be a bit specific)

More a more shallow important question - what are you wearing <TB thinks she's 14 again grin >

queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 14:02:10

shall we say meet at 11.30 so we have plenty of time to get to the jewellary quarter?

if anyone else wants to meet at new street email me on

lissie _ g78 at yahoo dot co dot uk

reallywoundup and i get in at 10.26.

i will be wearing my black and purple frock, thick black tights and black flat boots.

im really looking forward to it!

Lol, I was just about to ask about dress code! I'm planning jeans unless someone wants to correct me wink

queenoftheslatterns Mon 22-Mar-10 14:04:19

flippin eck, thats a lot of spacing for one post grin

Ooooh a dress you say, right I'll raid the wardrobe in a bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now