When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Young Mums - - London

(38 Posts)
rasgal Sun 31-Aug-08 13:41:10

Any young mums or pregnant mums in london wanna meet up??

I will be 21 when my baby is born and want 2 meet other like me...

holla!

x

tyaca Wed 03-Sep-08 19:07:10

just bumping this for you. i am no longer in london and no longer young ... grin. have you found the antenatal thread for you due month here on MN? there were loads of londoners on mine and i've met up with them quite a few times. good luck with pregnancy and baby

BabyTalk13 Fri 14-Nov-08 11:27:15

Hey you had your baby yet?
Im 21 with an 8 month old daughter, live just near kingston. where bouts in london are you?

rasgal Sat 29-Nov-08 00:09:28

no, my baby is due in march.

how r u coping being a young mum???

i live in hackney, london.

x

BabyTalk13 Sat 29-Nov-08 00:28:42

Oh cool. I had my daughter march just gone. 11 days early and the day after my 21st birthday!
Was the best thing iv ever done :-) im loving it, but shes an angel, you forget youv got her (in a matter of speaking...i dont neglect her!! lol)

Du no wat ur having or you waiting til the day?

Wats ur due date?

I live just outside Kingston

JustNobody Sat 29-Nov-08 00:36:30

Heya - I am not quite London - I am in Berkshire but hello I had DS1 (2.8) at 19, and DS2 (13 weeks) at 22.

BabyTalk13 Sat 29-Nov-08 00:48:57

Hi JustNobody, Im not in London either, just outside but thought id write anyways!
How u coping with the 2 of them???
Thats such a nice age gap between them, thts like the gap we want wen we have next

JustNobody Sat 29-Nov-08 00:52:19

The gap is great - DS can play alone more & goes to pre-school 2 mornings a week. DS2 just slotted right in

rasgal Sat 29-Nov-08 23:20:21

hi,

i was wishing for a girl all the way up to my five month scan but am having A BOY!!

just nobody hve u got girls or boys??

x

hi guys im a young mum, had my son at 20 and my daughter at 21.
23 in a few weeks, and expecting my third lol

im in bromley, hubby works in central london too so know my way about a bit.

i have a son aged 2.5 and a daughter 1.5, im due in july

me222 Mon 01-Dec-08 22:11:52

hi, im 20 have a 13 month old daughter and am expecting my 2nd in june. i live in surrey! is it hard with 2 under 2y/o?

NattyTurkeyAndEggnog Mon 01-Dec-08 22:20:41

no i find it easier, as now they are into the same things, and play well together. my daughter thinks her brother is the best thing since sliced bread

missButterfly09 Mon 15-Dec-08 22:26:33

hey im a young mum, im 18 i have a 10 month old daugther i live in west london and i dont no any young mums lol fsmile

rasgal Mon 29-Dec-08 18:19:30

it would be nice to meet up!

any1 been to any young mum groups or know of any?? how where they?

elle23 Wed 28-Jan-09 04:37:09

how r u all getting on??? I'm 23, have son (nearly 4) daughter 2.3 & daughter 16mths...i'm in Bromley. a lot of the mother & baby groups I used to go to have closed. Natty, have you found any good groups where u r??

BabyTalk13 Thu 29-Jan-09 22:52:45

I havnt been on here in so long..
How is everyone??
Hope you all had good christmas and new years, they seem so long ago now!

me222 where in surrey are you?

elle23 Wed 25-Feb-09 01:45:58

hiya, i no no1s posted on here in a while bt im hopin sum1 mite c this eventually! lol
i'm 23, i have a 4 year old son & a daughter of 2 yrs 4 mths & a daughter of 17 mths...we live in bromley - nearer downham way than bromley central, but v.interested in meeting otha mummys! havent made many friends in our new area so feelin a bit lost at moment sad
i have msn / windows live messenger if anyone is interested in chattin or arrangin a meet-up...or (under extreme pressure from old friends & family) i've recently joined facebook..

jinnalx Wed 18-Mar-09 16:48:35

hi elle, im 23 and live in bromley common and my son is just over a year old! i no its not nice to not no anyone when u move to a new area so if ur still interested in meeting up id be happy 2 meet u! let me no xxx

elle23 Fri 20-Mar-09 20:06:42

hi JINNALX so glad someone replied 2 a post of mine for a change! lol im on msn do u have it? elle23@live.co.uk feel free to add me people! always up for a chat once the kids r in bed!

olliewoosmum Mon 30-Mar-09 12:09:50

Hi

Im 26 soon and have a nearly 6 year old son.
Feeling very lonely now son is in full time education and no work since Nov.
I live in Eltham.

pingping Mon 30-Mar-09 15:09:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Ohforfoxsake Mon 30-Mar-09 15:12:22

And how are you going to give contact details 'on thread'?

If this is a genuine thing, shouldn't it be in Media Requests?

What are 'Cosmos' credentials? Or are we expected to assume it is 'Cosmopolitan' magazine?

hmm about this.

Ohforfoxsake Mon 30-Mar-09 15:14:00

That was to Pingping by the way.

Pingping very bad manners to hijack a thread. I am reporting your post as I do not think it is genuine and am suspicious of your request. Please do prove me wrong.

TheDevilWearsPrimark Mon 30-Mar-09 15:15:37

I've reported too, PingPing is regular and I've emailed her before about something.

This is a bit odd and spammy.

pingping Mon 30-Mar-09 15:19:10

Its a joined with Pink 'N' Black Events.

I didn't ask for anyones contact details and I never put that I would give contact details.

COSMO stands for

Celebration of single mothers overall and the celebration of successful mothers overall.

Its the first time the awards are going to happen.

There is plenty of events across London that will be doing the castings

pingping Mon 30-Mar-09 15:19:56

TDWP I didn't realise you can't post that here I will contact Mumsnet and find out where to post it

Hi in 22 and have a 1 year old girl i live in bromley and would like to meet some young mums

elle23 Tue 14-Apr-09 23:01:28

looool CRYSTALSANGEL i just posted on the other thread. I'm off Bromley road, on Downham Way...I know of a few playgroups etc if you are interested in a meet-up??

yes that would be nice thanks

me222 Sat 18-Apr-09 20:55:29

hi babytalk13 sorry i never replied! so busy! i live in frimley near camberley. how about you? hope everyones ok

rasgal Mon 20-Apr-09 22:56:36

any mums in north london????

u all live so far away from me

MIMI09 Fri 24-Jul-09 12:51:33

hello ladies, i am new my name is michelle and i am 21yrs old,. i hve a girl who is 2yrs old. we klive in penge. do any of u young mums live in bromley, penge, beckenham, crystal palace or the surrounding areas plz let me know.
me and my girl r lookin to make friends with other young mums.

here is my address
t.buttercup@yahoo.co.uk

MIMI09 Fri 24-Jul-09 12:57:29

HIYA ELLE23 AND JINNALX I AM MICHELLE I AM 21YRS OLD, I LIVE IN PENGE NOT FAR FROM BROMLEY, MY GIRL IS 2YRS OLD. AND I AM LOOKIN TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUNG MUMMIES. I AM ON FACEBOOK TOO...

pinkteddy Fri 24-Jul-09 13:04:12

Mimi try your mumsnet local, you might have more luck. Just click on local on the top of the page in light blue and it should take you to your local page smile

lucymum2four Fri 24-Jul-09 13:17:40

Hi everyone
I'm 24 and mum t0
5yo dd
3yo ds
2yo ds
1yo dd
And live in london.

Yaz23 Wed 12-Sep-12 20:09:57

Hello mummies, im new to this site. im Yasmine(Yaz) and 24 this yr with a 8.5 month old daughter. I live in south norwood and looking for sum young mama's to be friends with who have children of a similar age as my baby. Surrounding areas such as Selhurst, cyrstal palace, thornton heath, norwood is kool. looking forward to replies. smile

Just bumping this thread im 21 with 7mo DD and live in south west london hoping to meet any other mums with young babies. smile

00mariposa00 Tue 26-Feb-13 02:29:42

Hi shortshorts im 22 with 5mo DD i live in west london(ealing) we dont have any mummy or baby friends and would like to get to know some!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now