When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

NOTTINGHAM MUMS

(41 Posts)
nottsmum73 Thu 17-Jan-08 20:32:37

Hello there

Would like to meet Mums in Notts. I live near the city centre and have 5 month old daughter.

Only get chance to go online for a short time in the eve so may not be able to respond straight away:-)

Drop me a line if interested.

Bye for now.xx

jess1396 Fri 25-Apr-08 10:36:34

I would do, but at the mo i cant do anything without my feet swelling, even sitting or lying lol.

Its starting to get painful. so better to wait till its all over..

But definately will meet up thanks.

fullamilk Fri 25-Apr-08 11:26:55

Silly me i missed the about to have bit of your post. good luck!!

jess1396 Fri 25-Apr-08 16:51:59

How old is every one anyways?, We have a mix?

ruby1 Mon 28-Apr-08 12:23:00

Hi, I've just had my a baby and would to meet up. Are you still trying to meet in the 3rd?

NottsMums Wed 15-Apr-09 14:49:48

Hiya

Notts Mums is a great place to meet mums around Nottingham. It’s a new social network, which allows mums to connect with each other in a number of fun ways. We’re trying to create a fun, inspirational and supportive community where mums can support each other along their journeys through motherhood.

Please visit Notts Mums: http://nottsmums.ning.com/ , join our great network, and invite other mums.
xxx Jen

KnackeredOldHag Fri 17-Apr-09 16:34:54

I'm also in nottingham and would be interested in meeting up. I have a 4 year old boy and a 11 month old boy.

notts123 Mon 27-Apr-09 16:04:40

Are we still meeting on the 3rd. If so can I come along too?

hiya i am up for a notts meet. i'm mum to a girl 7 and boy 9 mths. my daughters at school so it wud be me and lo. email me if meet up is arranged. tanya_clarke81@hotmail.comwink

CAN I BE CHEEKY AND SAY I HAVE A NETMUMS MEETUP SUNDAY 14TH JUNE 12 O CLOCK. IT IS AT BULWELL BOGS PARK IN BULWELL TOWN(THERE IS A TRAM FROM CITY CENTRE AND ALSO BUSES TO RIGHT NEAR THE PARK) EMAIL ME IF YOU LIKE tanya_clarke81@hotmail.com
YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK TANYA CLARKE NOTTINGHAM NETWORK

www.netmums.com

Frasersmum123 Sun 21-Jun-09 16:33:18

Was a Mumsnet meet-up arranged? If not should we try and do one soon? I live in Carlton, with my three dc's and dont get to meet many other mums

I have a meetup saturday 4th july at 11 am. meeting outside wilko in broadmarsh centre nottingham and then going to the soft play which is also in broadmmarsh. if you want details i am on facebook.find me using the email tanya_clarke81@hotmail.com
already got afew going. my children are nearly 1 and 7 years

Frasersmum123 Thu 25-Jun-09 16:21:33

Great - have added you on FB

can you msg me on fb(frasersmum123)so i know who you are

Beautysolved Thu 06-Jan-11 00:28:13

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

jaq1976 Fri 01-Jun-12 21:47:45

Hi everyone! I'm from Nottingham Baby of the year. The competition started this Monday in the Victoria centre market. If you've been having some trouble finding us, we are at the back near the toilet. Just follow the baby of the year footprints in the market! The competition is completely free to enter and free to vote! Photo sessions finish on the 9th of June so don't miss out on a chance to win £1000! We also donate 50p to wish upon a star for every child that enters, in hope to send a local child to disneyland. Hope to see you and your little ones soon any enquires please call 07730577356 x

sineadobrien1989 Wed 05-Sep-12 10:20:38

hey im in highbury, notts, have two girls 5 nd 3 and pregnant wiv boy due in december would anyone like to chat x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now