When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Any mums in the Hayes (Kent) or West Wickham areas like to meet?

(46 Posts)
Tootiepegs Wed 10-Jan-07 09:58:01

Morning!

I'm mum to a wonderful 10 month old DD who loves other children and would really like to make new friends to play with.
Me, I'm in need of fellow coffee drinkers who love to shop and chat who live in/near West Wickham or Hayes (the Kent one, not the Middlesex one!!)
So if you fancy a meet get in touch soon....I don't know how many more episodes of Noddy I can take...!!!!

SunshineandDiamonds Tue 28-Aug-12 21:36:40

Please text/SMS - 0794 362 4622

If you're looking for a little bit of part-time evening work - Childcare (Hayes/Bromley area).

Daily 5.40-7pm, Monday to Friday.

Tootiepegs Fri 16-Feb-07 14:14:23

Lyndsy/Beksmum

We did well today...there were 4 of us so the group is growing!
We are hoping to have another meet up next week, possibly in West Wickham...as soon as it's sorted I'll post the details on this site and hopefully you'll make it.

Lynsy Thu 15-Feb-07 14:11:08

Tuesday and Thursdays are good for me.x

Beksmum Thu 15-Feb-07 11:21:28

Tootiepegs, normally any day is good for me, just unlucky with the last two dates. Hope you have a good meet up tomorrow Beks

Tootiepegs Wed 14-Feb-07 13:54:27

Sorry you ladies can't make it.... if you can stick on here the days/times that are best for you I'll take them along on Friday and we'll try and arrange a meet that suits everyone!

Lynsy Wed 14-Feb-07 11:21:57

Hi Everyone

Really sorry but I am unable to make Friday, when you all meet again would love to come so will keep checking to see if anything is arranged - hope you all have a nice time.
x

Beksmum Tue 13-Feb-07 22:24:18

Oh drat!!! Sorry Tootiepegs have just had a chance to catch up and was well pleased with a meet up on wednesday as dh & ds1 or off out for the day only to see it's been moved to Friday 16th instead and I can't make that one - good excuse though as meeting up with a mumsnet friend from my postnatal group in Greenwich!

I'll keep watching the thread and hopefully I'll be able to make the next one, as it's bound to be in term time. Hope you have a great meet up Beks

Tootiepegs Tue 13-Feb-07 09:50:09

And again!

Tootiepegs Mon 12-Feb-07 13:30:41

Bump!

Tootiepegs Sun 11-Feb-07 14:03:57

Dear All

Next meet - Friday 16th Feb, 11ish at Druckers cafe (ground floor of the Glades next to Boots)

Hopefully see you all there!

Tootiepegs Fri 09-Feb-07 16:54:32

Lynsy,
please do...the more the merrier! keep checking this thread and hopefully we'll sort something out for next week

Lynsy Fri 09-Feb-07 13:56:30

Hello Everyone

I wondered if you would mind if I came along, I have a 14month dd, and live in Bromley, would be really nice to meet some mums.

Tootiepegs Fri 09-Feb-07 13:25:21

AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

I have just gone to write next weeks meet in the diary and have seen the "Hannah - 1030 swimming" reminder for me for Weds.

Could I be really really cheeky and ask that we make it another day....I promise to get the coffess in!
Would everybody be able to make Thurs or Fri....please?!

Tootiepegs Fri 09-Feb-07 12:14:06

Hello All...

Next meet up - Weds 14th Feb (How romantic!!!)...11am (ish!) at Druckers Cafe (which is on the ground floor of the Glades next to Boots!

Hopefully see you all there!

(I will try and remember to bump this thread to the top of the list over the weekend for all to see. If I forget (which is likely!) someone else do it...please!!

ej11baker Wed 07-Feb-07 22:50:55

ok sorry still a bit confused as to wether meeting tomorrow or nt lol. I am actually going to pregnancy water aeroics tomorrow at 2 so will be pushed to meet at 1 so let me no when next week and i will be there. My msn is ne14me-11@hotmail.com if any of you have msn or can email me direct to let me no i get lost on these message boards
hope to hear from you soon.
Emma

Tootiepegs Wed 07-Feb-07 21:30:47

See you tomorrow ...will give you a call in the morning if weather is really bad x

margo1974 Wed 07-Feb-07 21:29:35

Will probably take Olivia though (thinking about it a bit more)

Must turn off MN now and go to bed!

margo1974 Wed 07-Feb-07 21:28:35

Yes - may even leave LOs with my Mum as she is off tomorrow along with my bro & dad

Tootiepegs Wed 07-Feb-07 21:18:49

Margo,

I take it providing we don't have too much snow our meet is still on for tomorrow?
DH may look after Hannah as he's off, hence the 1pm meet!

Tootiepegs Wed 07-Feb-07 21:17:41

Have just logged on...sorry if I caused confusion over the days we are meeting only we chopped and changed a bit!

Would anybody mind if we made the meet next week about 11ish?

margo1974 Wed 07-Feb-07 20:56:58

Bromley?

samfree Wed 07-Feb-07 20:00:03

Yep that sounds good to me, where are we meeting Bromley or west wickham?

sam

margo1974 Wed 07-Feb-07 19:16:53

shall we meet also for next week?

Wednesday?

margo1974 Wed 07-Feb-07 19:13:56

O.K. this week we are meeting tomorrow

1pm by the cafe at Boots

can you make this Emma?

samfree Wed 07-Feb-07 19:11:27

Hi Emma

I dont mind at all!!

I'm also a bit confused about when we are meeting prob next eds or Friday, they are the days i can do next week

sam

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now