When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

There must be some Bristol mums here...

(108 Posts)
maewest Fri 29-Dec-06 14:03:32

Or from surrounding area?

I am currently on maternity leave with my 5 month old DS and would like to meet up with other local mums.

FirstAtForty Fri 02-Mar-07 18:50:45

It was really nice to meet you all too, sorry I didn't get round to chatting properly to everyone, children are just so noisy !

Hope to see you again soon, and meet the others that weren't able to make it today (hope your LO's get better soon Clairemow and Armadillo).

MaeWest Sat 03-Mar-07 19:18:55

Nice to meet everyone yesterday. Will have to arrange something else soon

bobalinga Sun 04-Mar-07 10:13:24

Yeah, but maybe not on a friday. It was certainly manic at Castaways. Despite that, IGW's cute little baby fell sleep face down on the mat. Nearly took him home with me he was so lovely
There was a lack of yummy cakes too I noticed.

booge Sun 04-Mar-07 16:04:32

Hi, I was sorry not to make it, Fridays are super busy for me and I couldn't rearrange everything, glad you had a good time though and if you do it again I would love to come along.

jojofoot Mon 05-Mar-07 16:42:05

hi,
Ive just moved to bristol, would LOVE to meet other mums got 3 month old ds. so any other meet ups -im there!!

bobalinga Mon 05-Mar-07 17:43:12

Whereabouts in Bristol are you joJo?

SingingRachel Sun 11-Mar-07 22:50:32

Hi

I'm new to MN and living in Kingswood with a 7 month old daughter. Any more meet ups planned? It'd be really lovely to meet some other mums :-)

LouiseSJ Thu 07-Feb-13 13:57:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now