When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Clevedon coffee

(2 Posts)
littleoz Thu 20-Mar-14 09:30:39

Hi. I've recently moved to Clevedon (I'm Australian) and would like to make some friends. I'm in my mid 40's with two boys, 12 and 14. Would anyone like to meet up for a coffee? I've been to all sorts of groups and activities to meet people but as they are during the day, most of the attendees are retirees! I'd love to catch up with people my own age and have a good laugh and a good chat!

OhSoVintage Wed 26-Mar-14 09:19:37

Im in Congresbury 5 minutes up the road from Clevedon and would love to meet up for a coffee. I have two girls of 7 and 14. We have only recently moved my husband lived in Clevedon most of his life. PM me if you fancy meeting up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now