When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Last Minute London - Saturday 8 February

(130 Posts)

NearTheWindmill and I are desparate for copious amounts of booze No, not quite the tone I was going for

My God I need a drink, anyone want to join me? Too boozy, try again

NearTheWindmill, in all her infinite wisdom, has come up with the brilliant idea of a meet-up in the very near future Bit poncy

Windy and I really, really, really need a few good drinks with a few great women. Possibly some nice food as well.

Got it!

Anyone else in? All are welcome, obv.

Jemimaclare Thu 06-Mar-14 18:27:36

Hello

Moved to putney recently with my husband and four month daughter, is there any meet ups as new to area

Clare

NymodigFruOla Mon 17-Feb-14 19:10:19

Oh hell - I meant my LIME GREEN flip flops grin

Fauve Wed 12-Feb-14 15:45:45

Impromptu meet-ups are good for me. You lot are lovely - can't wait to meet you again - just say the word. smile

NymodigFruOla Tue 11-Feb-14 11:27:31

"Fruolescent flip flops no less." grin grin

I think it will have to be the green ones this time - but I'm not going for matching toenail polish with those ones!

NearTheWindmill Mon 10-Feb-14 22:13:34

Fruolescent flip flops no less.

NearTheWindmill Mon 10-Feb-14 22:13:05

I liked the May one. Was nice to see daylight grin. You can get your flip flops out again.

NymodigFruOla Mon 10-Feb-14 16:57:11

Oh.Golly.Gosh.Now grin

It sounds as though you all had a blast?!

I quite fancy another lunchtime one in May, when the weather should be better <hollow laugh> and we can meet at an outside venue, similar to the one last May.

I didn't wake up until 11am blush

I blame everyone else grin

LCHammer Mon 10-Feb-14 00:24:59

... cold feet.

LCHammer Mon 10-Feb-14 00:24:45

Sounds like you had a good evening. Sometimes things work out better when organised last minute because you have more of an idea if you can make it or not (and no time to get c

NearTheWindmill Sun 09-Feb-14 21:53:32

I think we should all thank Hearts for taking up the baton and keeping the momentum going.

Quint coffee next week?

grin

Glad you both made it!

Fauve Sun 09-Feb-14 09:29:33

Nearly killed me! wink blush

NearTheWindmill Sun 09-Feb-14 09:14:36

It was lovely - nice to talk as well as to drink wine. Good luck tomorrow LRD. Only me and Fauve know about the "best" bit - our Chariots of Fire sprint to our train with the whistle blowing where Fauve took gold and I took silve grin

I had a lovely time - thanks so much, and esp. hearts and windmill.

thanks

It was so great to see / meet everyone! I'm just toddling off to bed and NOT setting the alarm for the morning grin

wine not!

Helpyourself Sat 08-Feb-14 23:14:13

Darn I hoped to be first to post grin
It was a lovely evening! Thank you for organising flowers

Fauve Sat 08-Feb-14 23:05:47

Thank you so much to Hearts and Windmill for organising a great night out. I had a really good time and it was such fun to meet you all. smile Hope everyone gets home safely! thanks

f1ump Sat 08-Feb-14 20:41:32

oh crap! fell asleep on the sofa and just woke up.blush blush epic fail. so sorry ladies. hope you all have a good night.wine wine wine wine

Just getting ready to go!

NearTheWindmill Sat 08-Feb-14 17:09:29

From about 6ish for the early drinkers and going on elsewhere - anytime after that for everyone else - probably 7.30ish I'd say but Hearts and I will be there from 6 - at popular request!

f1ump Sat 08-Feb-14 15:55:39

ladies, I have the venue details, but what time are we meeting?

NymodigFruOla Sat 08-Feb-14 15:44:11

Same as Pistey, having originally said I could come along - and then said that I now can't [humph] - I would love to hear that you all have a great night out (without me, <sobs>!!) grin

Hi sorry I won't be able to make it after all, am needed for taxi driving duties but I hope you all have a lovely time

NearTheWindmill Sat 08-Feb-14 14:55:52

Hearts (confirmed)
NearTheWindmill (confirmed)
Katharine Hepburn's Trousers
LRD (confirmed)
Helpyourself
Crispyhedgehog
Flump
Mrs Schadenfreude (confirmed)
Quint (confirmed)
Fauve (confirmed)
Whattodoforbest?

Not long now smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now