When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Last Minute London - Saturday 8 February

(130 Posts)

NearTheWindmill and I are desparate for copious amounts of booze No, not quite the tone I was going for

My God I need a drink, anyone want to join me? Too boozy, try again

NearTheWindmill, in all her infinite wisdom, has come up with the brilliant idea of a meet-up in the very near future Bit poncy

Windy and I really, really, really need a few good drinks with a few great women. Possibly some nice food as well.

Got it!

Anyone else in? All are welcome, obv.

HepsibarCrinkletoes Fri 31-Jan-14 14:37:48

Awesome. DD is actually on a sleepover that night, how very handy grin

Excellent!

NymodigFruOla Fri 31-Jan-14 15:26:45

Oooh. Where? When? Thanks for the PM Hearts. Looking forward to a PM re venue, time etc!

(It's possible we might have to be somewhere else, but I'm not sure it's happening anyway.)

And then there were four! Brilliant.

I dunno yet about venue, somewhere with yummy food and wine, easy to get to from all corners of London, where they won't mind a bunch of loud women hogging a table all night.

Waterloo-ish maybe? We will put on our collective thinking caps and figure something out!

NymodigFruOla Fri 31-Jan-14 15:52:46

PMd you re a possible restaurant!

KatharineHepburnsTrousers Fri 31-Jan-14 17:54:20

I'm in!

KatharineHepburnsTrousers Fri 31-Jan-14 17:55:08

Hearts it's ME (check your inbox grin)

grin

Lovely thread title, so dignified, I really feel it sets the tone.

I think I'm in, but must check with my husband (yeah, yeah ...).

(Oh, and thanks for the PM. I am transparently posting this to make clear I was invited, because I feel my alacrity in signing up to the booze-fest might otherwise mislead.)

Katharine, you saucy minx. Mwah mwah mwah <air kisses>

Yes but regarding the PMs no one should feel anything or otherwise about not receiving a PM, I mean it's not like it's a closed invitation list. Everyone is welcome!

LRD we will discuss erudite topics with pithy comments, but mostly I will sit there just listening because you are quite frankly quite fascinating quite a lot of the time especially on those new oral sex Cunning Linguist threads grin

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that, I was just kidding. blush

I'm well erudite when I am tipsy, ohyes.

Erm ... grin

FruOla
Hearts
Hepsibar
Katharine
LRD
NearTheWindmill

A gorgeous little group!

<whispers> I do admit to sending PM's to people I've met & enjoyed before to drum up interest <scurries away>

LCHammer Fri 31-Jan-14 18:39:45

Is this a lunchtime or evening thing?

BellaVita Fri 31-Jan-14 18:42:28

I would love to come, bit short notice for me though my roots need a lot of touching up I am booked into the hairdressers at 11am that day. I will be at the next big London meet though.

Hearts, it was you with your spreadsheet list of names wasn't it? grin bloody well loved that!

Helpyourself Fri 31-Jan-14 18:48:29

Yes please! Is quint still studying? She doesn't know me from Adam- can you point her in this direction windmill?

LCHammer Fri 31-Jan-14 18:56:01

So, daytime or evening? Daytime into evening? (I don't think I have the energy for that!)

BIWI Fri 31-Jan-14 18:57:01

Oh bugger! I'd love to, but we're going out to dinner with some friends that evening.

Have a large one for me grin

CrispyHedgeHog Fri 31-Jan-14 18:58:27

ooh I MIGHT actually make this one grin

RatherBeOnThePiste Fri 31-Jan-14 18:58:28

Oooooooooooooo

wine you say?

Bella it was indeed! I know what a geek I am. I'm an accountant by training so I love a good spreadsheet grin

BellaVita Fri 31-Jan-14 19:01:20

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now